Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I would love to see a unpredicted path. Follow the dominate Ethan Path after he fucks Riya. Nat watches Riya get fucked by Ethan. Then later Nat really has a high for it just like Ethan does, Nat ask Ethan to dominate the so called undominateable(not a real word Fuck you it is now)Jenna. Now that would be a path.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi, i need short guide but can't open pixeldrain, someone can help me and give me the guide?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I would love to see a unpredicted path. Follow the dominate Ethan Path after he fucks Riya. Nat watches Riya get fucked by Ethan. Then later Nat really has a high for it just like Ethan does, Nat ask Ethan to dominate the so called undominateable(not a real word Fuck you it is now)Jenna. Now that would be a path.
I think that the CuckQuean path works best if you get there through the path where Nat fails Carl, goes to the party with Matt, accepts the drug, and Ethan rescues her. It leaves her humbled and really changes their dynamic.

screenshot0003.png

Nat has a bit of a reality check that she can't trust either a man who won't stand up for her like Carl or a life support system for a big dick like Matt and really sees what Ethan brings to the relationship. She is already fantasizing about Ethan with Riya by this point, but I think that this incident seals the deal for her. He even calls her "His loving queen." There may be other ways to get to the CuckQuean path but this is the most fitting.

If you continue to build dominance in Ethan by being sexually aggressive with Riya in the kitchen and staying over instead of coming home to Nat you do this at the expense of romance points. I think that if dominance points keep getting stacked there may be some point in the future where the scene of your dreams may be possible. After all, it is possible to have an affair with both Jenna and Riya while Nat thinks she is in the Vanilla path. Lots of things are possible in this game.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think that the CuckQuean path works best if you get there through the path where Nat fails Carl, goes to the party with Matt, accepts the drug, and Ethan rescues her. It leaves her humbled and really changes their dynamic.

View attachment 3671356

Nat has a bit of a reality check that she can't trust either a man who won't stand up for her like Carl or a life support system for a big dick like Matt and really sees what Ethan brings to the relationship. She is already fantasizing about Ethan with Riya by this point, but I think that this incident seals the deal for her. He even calls her "His loving queen." There may be other ways to get to the CuckQuean path but this is the most fitting.

If you continue to build dominance in Ethan by being sexually aggressive with Riya in the kitchen and staying over instead of coming home to Nat you do this at the expense of romance points. I think that if dominance points keep getting stacked there may be some point in the future where the scene of your dreams may be possible. After all, it is possible to have an affair with both Jenna and Riya while Nat thinks she is in the Vanilla path. Lots of things are possible in this game.
I actually saved that. Thats why I thought about it. Conquest of Jenna is necessary she's too arrogant.

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes