DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
NO new content on the QoS path ( where wife start working at Darrel Gym ) :(
Personally I'm glad that there are updates where Darrel isn't the focus. It used to be where Darrel keeps getting all the updates and there are no new updates on other characters.

There are people here who complain about the many paths but I disagree. I'm happy that the paths are there to give the player more agency to the story and keep the game more fresh. There's only so much "Darrel fucks Nat" until the game becomes repetitive and stale. I see this in a lot of games in this site where every update is just a repeat of the previous one. I do wish there's more to the vanilla path though.

As long as the mass of content released each update remains consistent, I'm more than glad that we have many choices that matter in the game. Let's have a hypothetical scenario where the game only focuses on one or two paths which makes the game more linear: previous update - Darrel fucks Nat, current update - Darrel fucks Nat, future update - Darrel fucks Nat. It's just not that fun.
We're already past the teasing and slow corruption. There's only so much fucks that Darrel can give to Nat.

I wish there's more to Jenna in the story. She doesn't really feel that impactful even in the paths where Ethan cheated with her, and Nat doesn't know.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Personally I'm glad that there are updates where Darrel isn't the focus. It used to be where Darrel keeps getting all the updates and there are no new updates on other characters.

There are people here who complain about the many paths but I disagree. I'm happy that the paths are there to give the player more agency to the story and keep the game more fresh. There's only so much "Darrel fucks Nat" until the game becomes repetitive and stale. I see this in a lot of games in this site where every update is just a repeat of the previous one. I do wish there's more to the vanilla path though.

As long as the mass of content released each update remains consistent, I'm more than glad that we have many choices that matter in the game. Let's have a hypothetical scenario where the game only focuses on one or two paths which makes the game more linear: previous update - Darrel fucks Nat, current update - Darrel fucks Nat, future update - Darrel fucks Nat. It's just not that fun.
We're already past the teasing and slow corruption. There's only so much fucks that Darrel can give to Nat.

I wish there's more to Jenna in the story. She doesn't really feel that impactful even in the paths where Ethan cheated with her, and Nat doesn't know.
1723246927975.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Rightt, that's why the dev keeps updating Darrel routes and peters still hasn't fucked.
That's not because it's better, but because people love interracial cheating and cucking, Nat's struggles at least feel real with Peter, she doesn't immediately jump on Peter.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
That's not because it's better, but because people love interracial cheating and cucking, Nat's struggles at least feel real with Peter, she doesn't immediately jump on Peter.
Damn, even the people know that Darrel routes is better. Why tf would she want to jump on Peter? ew man has one foot in the grave already, it would give him a heart attack.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am hoping that the Ethan dom path gets serious attention soon. first off, Nat needs to be served divorce papers. Jenna needs to be served an alienation of affection lawsut as well as a restraining order since she just barged in without an invitation and basically tried to assault Ethan. Ethan should next move in with Riya, and have Nat come back to give him more shit only to find his stuff gone and then Peter comes up to her and tells her that Ethan moved out and the house and it's rent due are her responsibility now. the NTR path paints Nat as a real cunt and she is very deserving of having her life fall apart around her. then have her blame Jenna for it all since this mess was all due to her listening to Jenna. of course, the Vanilla path is very different and it isn't getting any attention so i guess the NTR paths are where this game will get most new content. might give the Ethan oblivious path a look at some point.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes