Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
If you played so your romance score was 62. If the cuck score is higher, you get the choice to slink back to your car.
yea I saw that, but nothing is worse than when she fucks Darrell anally and smirks at him and says to Darrell told you he won't do anything. me personally I would either pack my bags while they kept fucking or I would go to jail for double homicide.

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
I kinda agree it's couple's duet. Need more unified acts. After the Darrell gym scene I want to see if she tells him. Alot of inconsistentancies. The ring,doing separate acts. I wonder how close to the end we are getting seems we are drawing near.
The inconsistency is because of all the routes actually. Cuz it's more time to make scenes for every route separately so if u look at many of the scenes they are ultimately the same route to route but with different flavor text. Take for example when nat was with Darell at the hotel it was the same scene as if she was cheating on Ethan or if she already fucked him while sending him out to get condoms. That's why for a majority of it if Ethan was involved he was off jerking in another panel and then there's like 1 or 2 slides where he's actually in the same panel. I hear 3 person scenes are also much harder to render hardware wise. What the author is doing makes sense logistically but it dilutes scenes. I think their separation route should have just been an early ending so you can keep the scenes more unified. That way you can focus more on the quality. Also he should have taken polls to see which routes were most popular and focus on those like from what people saying it sounds like they mostly want cuck and Peter routes and the rest is like oh cool that's nice. Especially if the scenes barely differ between routes and it's just a bit of text difference.

It's pretty obvious when the cuck scenes don't even end with the couple connecting properly anymore like at best she's gonna be like oh BTW I got fucked want a treat from my pussy? It's boring and uninspired.

Tyger1234Rose

Apr 10, 2022
Is there any news about what the next update will be about? Is everything ok with mister King B? Or he decided to take a little rest.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

New

While she was talking to Carl, Nat felt Ethan's hand resting on her upper chest, slowly pushing down her top, threatening to expose the upper swell of her breasts.
From the emerging shock of Carl's eyes and his hand slowly moving to cover his lap, Nat knew Carl had noticed it.
Trying not to make a scene, Nat gently grabbed onto the lowering top edge and turned back to give her husband a questioning and warning look.
Ethan looked oblivious. He smiled innocently and looked back at Nat inquiringly.
Nat wondered if Ethan's hand had moved her dress with or without his intentions.

As Nat held her beautiful legs open wide and invitingly, as if in a trance, Ethan crouched down to look between her legs at her freshly creampied pussy dripping and covered in her black lover's potent essence.

P.S - Hello, everyone. I'm sorry about lack of information and news this time. I was working on doing two relatively big scenes for the September update. Then I got busy with some other pressing matters.
Now I'm sure I would be able to put out the update this month. Seventy percent of the work is already done. I'm glad I started working on the renders early on before I got busy. So, I think the update will be done around September 15.
The first scene will be on Carl paths. There will be some light flirting and wholesome moments, but no sex. To balance it out, the second scene will be of Darrel filled with some steamy hot scenes.

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
Ethan has been cuck by black guys ,white guys and maybe old and nerd guy I found a picture of what his future children may look like dud.png

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes