Sldia

Aug 21, 2024
Can't have a QOS path without the tattoo. The tattoo signifies she is a Queen of Spades. The question truly is where will she put it. I think the ankle.
Just one? I'd expect ankle and maybe an anklet, necklace or earrings. Does she get one on her ass or one her tits that is visible in a bikini or on her Mons that says BBC Only too? I guess it could be how far done the rabbit hole she goes? Darrell impregnation or BBC party impregnation?

Sldia

Aug 21, 2024
I'm really interested in the Darrell confrontation that's to come.
If Ethan is in Riya's bed all the time, is there a confrontation or just a mutual agreement, you have Riya and I'm a BBC Slut, lets move on. You'd have to play a route where Ethan has a backbone and Darrell is in play. If on the Peter Path or Jenna Path, Darrell may not even be in the picture.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Just one? I'd expect ankle and maybe an anklet, necklace or earrings. Does she get one on her ass or one her tits that is visible in a bikini or on her Mons that says BBC Only too? I guess it could be how far done the rabbit hole she goes? Darrell impregnation or BBC party impregnation?
By the guide there is only one QOS path. Her and Ethan are on good terms so I don't think it will be overboard but I do believe possible gangbang. Just hope Ethan is apart of it if not the cuckold stance is going to keep diminishing. Since his involvement is missing in some of the paths.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
If Ethan is in Riya's bed all the time, is there a confrontation or just a mutual agreement, you have Riya and I'm a BBC Slut, lets move on. You'd have to play a route where Ethan has a backbone and Darrell is in play. If on the Peter Path or Jenna Path, Darrell may not even be in the picture.
Darrell confrontation will happen. Just like Jenna confrontation happened. Jenna confrontation had several outcomes. few in Ethans favor 1 in Nats favor 1 in Jennas favor. I don't see the DEV doing any less for Darrell especially since he is the primary external male. Peter well I still think Death is waiting for him.

Reactions: Chemish

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Darrell confrontation will happen. Just like Jenna confrontation happened. Jenna confrontation had several outcomes. few in Ethans favor 1 in Nats favor 1 in Jennas favor. I don't see the DEV doing any less for Darrell especially since he is the primary external male. Peter well I still think Death is waiting for him.
I like what you said ! But Peter... I hope he does get er in bed . He Really is the Dirty old man stereotype ! Gota like the old guy planning to score the troubled lady. Normally I am not a fan of the old guy young lady paths... But Peter, his is almost comical.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I like what you said ! But Peter... I hope he does get er in bed . He Really is the Dirty old man stereotype ! Gota like the old guy planning to score the troubled lady. Normally I am not a fan of the old guy young lady paths... But Peter, his is almost comical.
The surprise is he has several paths and they really haven't been touched. Seems like there is no rush to push it that's why I believe death is coming. :devilish:

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes