Sldia

Aug 21, 2024
Darrell confrontation will happen. Just like Jenna confrontation happened. Jenna confrontation had several outcomes. few in Ethans favor 1 in Nats favor 1 in Jennas favor. I don't see the DEV doing any less for Darrell especially since he is the primary external male. Peter well I still think Death is waiting for him.
If Ethan is curious about everything and wants Nat to be a slut, I don't think there is a Jenna confrontation. You see her early, Ethan can be intrigued, Nat thinks it is interesting, Jenna sends some text, has lunch with Nat and wishes she had a job like Jenna, then the swinging party. The only confrontation is with the kid who wanted to creampie Nat. In order to get a Jenna confrontation with Ethan, he needs to be shocked or not be into Nat screwing other men before Jenna comes over to "persuade him".

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
If Ethan is curious about everything and wants Nat to be a slut, I don't think there is a Jenna confrontation. You see her early, Ethan can be intrigued, Nat thinks it is interesting, Jenna sends some text, has lunch with Nat and wishes she had a job like Jenna, then the swinging party. The only confrontation is with the kid who wanted to creampie Nat. In order to get a Jenna confrontation with Ethan, he needs to be shocked or not be into Nat screwing other men before Jenna comes over to "persuade him".
Did you play the last update? If you didn't I won't continue conversation till you have.

Sldia

Aug 21, 2024
Yes, the update only had new material if you play those choices. If you are in the Darrell Path, you can get there without confronting Jenna. Your upcoming update will also, most likely not require a confrontation with Jenna. The different updates require you to play differently each month is you want to see the new material.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I understand... QOS means the husband is now less a man ...than the desire . But it dos make for a good, game. That is where some get lost... it is just a game. Personally I like the share / swapping .
Is there a wife/partner swapping(not sharing, swapping) path in this yet? I am not interested in playing a male cuckold character at all. If it was only from the female perspective(FMC only, not multiple protagonist), fine or if both get to play around with others.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is there a wife/partner swapping(not sharing, swapping) path in this yet? I am not interested in playing a male cuckold character at all. If it was only from the female perspective(FMC only, not multiple protagonist), fine or if both get to play around with others.
Not yet.... The only true couple in the game would be Sam and Jenna .... unless they go back to the swapping club house and get someone new. Or , Things get hotter with Ryia and The wife can watch or join in . but that is not a swap unless Ryia bring someone ? Maybe we will see if she know one of the other characters in the game. There is a outside guy for swapping. The guy from the restaurant ??

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Yes, the update only had new material if you play those choices. If you are in the Darrell Path, you can get there without confronting Jenna. Your upcoming update will also, most likely not require a confrontation with Jenna. The different updates require you to play differently each month is you want to see the new material.
Forget Darrell and Peter paths. Last update is all Jenna and the consequences of Nat cheating and Ethan cheating with Jenna. Also Nat results of her doing the adult job .

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Not yet.... The only true couple in the game would be Sam and Jenna .... unless they go back to the swapping club house and get someone new. Or , Things get hotter with Ryia and The wife can watch or join in . but that is not a swap unless Ryia bring someone ? Maybe we will see if she know one of the other characters in the game. There is a outside guy for swapping. The guy from the restaurant ??
On the happy cuckold path Nat and Jenna can swap but the problem is Sam is a deeper cuck then Ethan. I think Ethan would take both women especially if his Dom is a decent #. Happy relationship no cucking or cheating I think the restaurant guy will give Nat a job and the end Ethan and Nat will have a kid.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am also fine with threesomes, where the two main characters are involved. It could be either FFM or MMF. I just am not into the whole cuckold thing, no shade to those that are, just not my bag. True swinger, couple swapping, exhibitionist stuff is so rare in the games you find here on F95. Not that cuckolds don't exist in the lifestyle but they are far more rare than couples who play together/swap. Nowhere near as much as seen in the number of games represented here. Same with harem(basically female cuckolds), that is super rare. I guess that might be why they are so popular as tropes. I just wish we had a few more games which more accurately represent the lifestyle.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I think the restaurant guy will give Nat a job and the end Ethan and Nat will have a kid.
It would be interesting if the game skips a year.
Ethan takes care of the baby and at the same time inside the marital bedroom Nat has sex with a Bull.
The bull could be dependent from the selected route > Darrel > Matt > Carl or Peter (if he is still alive).

By the way the skin color of the baby could be dependent from the chosen bull too.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Ethan takes care of the baby and at the same time inside the marital bedroom Nat has sex with a Bull.
The bull could be dependent from the selected route > Darrel > Matt > Carl or Peter (if he is still alive).

By the way the skin color of the baby could be dependent from the chosen bull too.
Skipping forward a year will probably be the game's epilogue.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

I was talking faithful path. Your path is promising also on the cuck paths. Be funny virgin Carl will be the one to impregnate her.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I recently played this game. The first time I have ever seen the husband get violent. Building our Futature. I would love for Ethan to act like this husband. 1. He caught them having sex he chased him down to beat his ass. 2. Wife told him about the affair and told the guy not to cum in her and he did it anyway, Husband was deadly calm told the guy what he was going to do to him if he didn't want that to happen, he will follow his instructions if he doesn't, he will suffer the consequence. Ethan act like him.

• Hey there
Reactions: xcalibar4 and Back

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Came here to check if new updates are worth playing, I think I'll wait few more updates.

I recently played this game. The first time I have ever seen the husband get violent. Building our Futature. I would love for Ethan to act like this husband. 1. He caught them having sex he chased him down to beat his ass. 2. Wife told him about the affair and told the guy not to cum in her and he did it anyway, Husband was deadly calm told the guy what he was going to do to him if he didn't want that to happen, he will follow his instructions if he doesn't, he will suffer the consequence. Ethan act like him.
I played it also :love:, it's from the dev of Swing & Miss. I think it's one of the rare if not rarest game that has bad ending/cathartic ending for the FMC.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The story should progress to a few years later. With Nat dying after giving birth to twins.

She tells Jenna how she doesn't want Ethan anywhere near the kids, as they're from a dominant bull
she was secretly seeing for breeding.

Nat hoped the babies would be enough to win the heart of the bull, but he was already
fucking Jenna in the room next next door, as Nat was fighting for her life in the hosipital.

The son, Lucas, possesses a massive cock. While the daughter, Leila, becomes a sex slave for a rather obese man, called Jabba.

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
The story should progress to a few years later. With Nat dying after giving birth to twins.

She tells Jenna how she doesn't want Ethan anywhere near the kids, as they're from a dominant bull

Nat hoped the babies would be enough to win the heart of the bull, but he was already
fucking Jenna in the room next next door, as Nat was fighting for her life in the hosipital.

The son, Lucas, possesses a massive cock. While the daughter, Leila, becomes a sex slave for a rather obese man, called Jabba.
As a obese man called Jabba I don't bang women from broken homes

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022

Another bull? Is enough with Darrel.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

1726291744707.png

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The Update seeing Jenna have sex with Ethan needs to be a war between Nat and Jenna. Nat doesn't know she is fucking Ethan. Sam on the other hand doesn't like it feels Jenna is getting to close to Ethan and worries he will lose her or being neglected. So Sam tells Nat that Jenna is not talking to Ethan for her benefit. Jenna is fucking Ethan and has for a while. Nat is furious when Jenna arrives, she tells Nat I talked to him, and he said he needs time. Nat says how long have you been fucking Ethan, Jenna shocked turned to see Sam standing there and she knew he told. Jenna turned around to be punched in the face by Nat. Nat watched Jenna on the floor crying realized this tough woman was not tough at all. Nat bent down and told Jenna to stay away from Ethan or next time she will make sure no man wants her. She went home to Ethan to deal with what has been going on and see if her marriage was able to be saved. Once Jenna got her bearings, she turned to Sam the one person she knew she could control and told him, he would pay for his betrayal and Sam smiled and said yes Mistress.

• Haha
Reactions: OWSam000
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes