VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Cowboys Story [v0.4b] [Noller72]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Noller72

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Here is some images of some characters in the game.
Made them while i am waiting for some text to be done.
Hopefully it wont be to long.

Noller72

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys, yea i am still working on it, there have been some hickups, but hopefully i will have a update ready soon.

Reactions: -Hex-

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Didn't try the game yet, just want to say congrats for trying to make a game in a western setting, very few entries in this genre. Hope you'll find enough art assets to convey the wild west feeling.

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
How do I win Duels?! I can't shoot my opponent, He always shoots me dead without me pulling my gun! Please tell me there isn't a musical cue!?

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
How do I win Duels?! I can't shoot my opponent, He always shoots me dead without me pulling my gun! Please tell me there isn't a musical cue!?
I'm having the same problem here. I click attack but the gun never comes out to shoot the bad guy. I have tried twenty times today within two hours and DEAD every time. Can someone shed any light on this?

Reactions: Sojonin

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Changelog.
Daughter. (Sandy) New model.
Renamed the exe
Some changes in the gamplay.
Re-Rerendered images
Fixed the rollback issue
New font.
Removed the Hotel clerk sex scene.
Added Scene in Funhouse.
Lot of typos.
Added Affection Stats.
Changed the sheriff character. (Still buffed)
So, uh quick question. The change log specifies that Sandy is a daughter, but whose daughter? (Apologies if this is made clear in the game, I just haven't gotten around to downloading yet) And does that mean that there should be an incest tag added?

Noller72

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
To win the duel, you need to watch your health, and heal yourself after each time you attack,, maybe i should change the way the duel works, but it's only when you win he draws his gun, just remember to heal every time.
Sandy is Sara's daughter the hotel keeper, and no i have no plans to do incest content,

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
To win the duel, you need to watch your health, and heal yourself after each time you attack,, maybe i should change the way the duel works, but it's only when you win he draws his gun, just remember to heal every time.
Sandy is Sara's daughter the hotel keeper, and no i have no plans to do incest content,
I clicked on health as much as I could until I ran out but I still cannot get out my gun for some reason. I do not know if it is me or my mouse pointer isn't clicking right but I do see the word and it highlights. I will try and D/L it again tomorrow to see if I got a bad D/L or something if I have to download from all sites. Thanks

Reactions: Sojonin

Noller72

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Udklip11.PNG
When you press Attack then bandit, you can see the health has gone down. Udklip12.PNG You just press heal then player (Your name) untill full health, and go again until bandit is shot, first then will the player draw.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
This is a nice little game! The animation during the sex scene was pretty great as well!
As a fan of westerns, i would love to see more of this, its very interesting & unique game. I hope you will continue forward with your project :)

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I clicked on health as much as I could until I ran out but I still cannot get out my gun for some reason. I do not know if it is me or my mouse pointer isn't clicking right but I do see the word and it highlights. I will try and D/L it again tomorrow to see if I got a bad D/L or something if I have to download from all sites. Thanks
Finely shot my opponent with only one health hit and my gun never did come out of my hosier. Saved after that and now waiting on an update and I hope it's a large one that will last 3-4 hours.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:cry: was hope to see at least one cowboy wild west game .

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes