HTML A Dance With Rogues Reimagined [v0.1] [TrustyOldPatches]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1Prologue1.png

Overview:
This is the story of a young woman whose world is shattered into pieces on a single, dark night. Formerly Princess of a mighty Kingdom, she barely survives when the enemies of her Lord Father kill her family, her loved ones, her friends. Suddenly alone in a cruel world, hiding from those people who only wish to see her dead, she finds help where she’d least expect it. Sheltered by a group of thugs and thieves, her life now takes a very different line. But her enemies remain the same.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-31
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: The Goblin's Brides
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1CoinTavern4.png Game.png 2Beggar2.png

Last edited:

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
Ok, imagine this shit. I literally played ADWR 4 years ago. Dropped it. Came back to it last week and beat it 2 days ago. THEN I stumbled upon this thread literally yesterday. And now I get this. It feels very weird to say the least.

Ok, a couple of questions:

1) Will I get a fucking duplicating "Special Diary" bug here also? (okay just kidding here)
2) Will you bring back all the hardcore shit which was dropped in newer versions of ADWR (like the dog route) or will it be the recreation of strictly last version?
3) Will I be able to romance fucking Pia *slams desk* without super-convoluted series of actions at last?

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Yeah, I remember the Neverwinter Nights module. It was great. I wonder if the dev can capture that same feeling and such. I hope so.

Looking forward to seeing what happens.

Reactions: superlgn

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Ok, imagine this shit. I literally played ADWR 4 years ago. Dropped it. Came back to it last week and beat it 2 days ago. THEN I stumbled upon this thread literally yesterday. And now I get this. It feels very weird to say the least.

Ok, a couple of questions:

1) Will I get a fucking duplicating "Special Diary" bug here also? (okay just kidding here)
2) Will you bring back all the hardcore shit which was dropped in newer versions of ADWR (like the dog route) or will it be the recreation of strictly last version?
3) Will I be able to romance fucking Pia *slams desk* without super-convoluted series of actions at last?
1) I don't think I'll add the Diary thing.
2) I'll add the old stuff back, and add a few of my own.
3) Yeah, I think one of the main reasons why I love the module is Pia.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Not sure what the term is. Is a Twine game similar to something like Female Agent or Inner Empire, but using 3D renders too.
Visual Novel, just one render after another, but now that you compare it to a HTML game, I guess VN wouldn't fit, as it has probably a sandboxy/free-roam style?

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Visual Novel, just one render after another, but now that you compare it to a HTML game, I guess VN wouldn't fit, as it has probably a sandboxy/free-roam style?
Not exactly, I would not call it linear, because there is choices that offer different paths, and you will have a pretty different experience depending on how you play. But you won't be able to roam the city freely either, as I feel that would be beyond complicated to implement on Twine while maintain the cohesive story.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Not exactly, I would not call it linear, because there is choices that offer different paths, and you will have a pretty different experience depending on how you play. But you won't be able to roam the city freely either, as I feel that would be beyond complicated to implement on Twine while maintain the cohesive story.
Hmm then maybe it fits the VN prefix, will check later when I find the time. Thanks for the answer.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
A fan of your previous game, can't wait for how this come out, and the character lead already looks very good!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes