HTML A Dance With Rogues Reimagined [v0.1] [TrustyOldPatches]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
While I hate to say it because I really like the previous work of this artist.. I don't think this will ever get finished at this pace. It has been several months (almost a year soon enough) without an update. I am not trying to be a pessimist and a hater for no reason but.. At this rate the game will be "done" in ten to fifteen years if it follows the size of the original game.

I hope I am proven wrong
TOP works on several projects at a time. I wish the updates were more frequent, but TOP in turn wishes that we gave him more money so he could devote more time for development. No one gets everything they want.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
While I hate to say it because I really like the previous work of this artist.. I don't think this will ever get finished at this pace. It has been several months (almost a year soon enough) without an update. I am not trying to be a pessimist and a hater for no reason but.. At this rate the game will be "done" in ten to fifteen years if it follows the size of the original game.

I hope I am proven wrong
As Joe Steel said, I'm currently centered on two other different projects. The main reason for making my games completely free for everyone is that I don't want the pressure of being forced to work on a project if I feel like working on another one.

Frankly this project didn't panned exactly as I imagined. So I want to experiment with some new things before focusing on this project again.

I did a similar thing with my first game, and after a time it turned into my second game, the one I completed.

Hope you understand.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes