• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML A Dance With Rogues Reimagined [v0.1] [TrustyOldPatches]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Re-envisioning" might be a better description. The 1997 movie Twelve Angry Men was a remake of the 1957 movie. 2004's Dawn of the Dead was a re-envisioning of the 1978 movie of that name.

Blauz.

Jun 7, 2019
TBH, I think that your criticisms and questions are well-founded, but premature. Let's see how the story develops before judging whether it can properly be done in Twine.

I'd also recommend that you not respond to Blauz. Many years of experiencing his posts here and elsewhere have convinced me that engagement is futile.
I have said it before, and I am saying it again, little Joe: you are puffed up, arrogant and unable to understand basic texts. That does not, contrary to your beliefs, make you a great critic.

BTW I have not posted any of my games here. On the side where I do post them -and some like you post hate "reviews"- I have 2808 likes for my games (as of today), all your great "reviews" nonewithstanding.

Blauz.

Jun 7, 2019
You have been trying that with me a long time, Joe: telling me that disagreeing with you made everyone an idiot.
No one believed you back then. No one who can read will believe you now. or your protege.
But there you are again.
Maybe an idiot critic can actually get more ...well tenacious.
Smarter ....no.

But since this is not the thread of you dears and me talking tough I am hereby ending our discussion.

This is a work in progress, and I like the pictures; the original game is great and therefore I welcome all and any attempts to recreate the game with other game engines. I would like the game author, Valentine, for her work, and also TrustyOldPatches for their work.

Last edited:
Reactions: DracoBorealis

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Do the original modules have bestiality in it or is that unique content planned for this game?
If so, anyone know which module version of ADWR has said content? I hear stuff was cut out in later versions.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Do the original modules have bestiality in it or is that unique content planned for this game?
If so, anyone know which module version of ADWR has said content? I hear stuff was cut out in later versions.
There are two versions of the module... The "old" (two parts) from almost two decades ago and "new", from a few years ago. New version apparently adds more roleplaying aspects but is more tame regarding sexual content (haven't played it, so this is other people's impressions).

Old version has bestiality in two instances, iirc, once in part one and once in part two.

Blauz.

Jun 7, 2019
didn't go there. read about the demon dogs in the wiki of the second part.
not a fan & it is illegal here.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone know the stage of progress? When should expect the next update?
I'll be avoiding giving release dates for this project. Mostly for two reasons:

1. I don't want to rush it in any way. I want to make this as good as possible.

2. I want this to be a stress free process for me. I already have a stressful normal job and other responsabilities on my life right now, and I don't want to add another one to it. Game development is a hobby for me, something I do because I find it fun. I don't want this to turn into a second job.

So for releases dates: When I feel it is ready.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes