4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
Can anyone help me with this game?I replayed all the academy games and now i reached the bridgette date.The problem is that i cant trigger some stuff and the walkroughs are a mess.
For Example i read in the walkrough that if you have more than 49 lust in the first part you can take bridgette home.But i have 50 lust and it simply takes me to the next part.It never triggered for me.
Another ending i can't get is with Alexia.I trigger her event that tells me if the date doesnt end well to go to her but at the Part 2 where the scene takes place i dont know what to do.I either get to Part 3,I mess up with bridgette with low points and she simply says goodbye and the game ends or i get arrested by the cop.
Is there any simpler walkthrough to get you the scenes anywhere else?The one at page 5 is a mess and although i can see which choices give points i cant get the scenes i want.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Is there any simpler walkthrough to get you the scenes anywhere else?The one at page 5 is a mess and although i can see which choices give points i cant get the scenes i want.
All the games on Chaotic's site got a little too trial-and-error, and played it very tight with points. I don't even bother trying for optimal playthroughs anymore. I just keep the game folder open (the one with all the html files) and if I fail a check, I just keep dragging the successive html files from that scene into the browser window till I get the one which has the successful route. Messes up stats like crazy, but that's no biggie.

Sanchez15

Apr 13, 2021
I am a coder myself and i will try to answer some various comments here.

If ur meters are not working or the game is not working. Note that ur meter sometimes dont update immediatly.

1. Use Firefox!

2. In Firefox, first you need to navigate to about:config in the Firefox browser, search for the privacy.file_unique_origin setting, and set it from true to false by double-clicking it. Voila, super easy!

Also if you restart the game, its always a good idea to delete cookies. Or things will get messed up.

To get the correct playtrough you have to consider alot of details.

First of all the left meter is how happy she is (inf), the right meter is how much she wants you (lust). These are the most important, but there are alot of variables that you dont see.

These are examples, and there are waaaay more.
How happy is she?
How horny is she?
What time is it?
How drunk is she?
How sober am i?
Did i check out other girls?
Did i gave tips?
Inventory items?

It all comes down to make excatly the right decisions. And this is why these games are so awesome. Alot of variables, alot of fail routes. Be smart and you will get her in your bed.

felipe16181

Mar 13, 2021
Does anybody has the links for the part 3 and part 4 to the games "the academy" (the 2 prequels before this one)? the ones i have found here, in the site, aren't working for me

felipe16181

Mar 13, 2021
So is he ever gonna release THE ACADEMY - PART 5
Also, if you have the links to the part 3 and part 4 of the academy, could you share with me (preference from mega) ? Because i can't find where to download it, when I find a place with the link from mega, it says that the link doesn't exist anymore and when it's not from mega it's from file boom, or keep2share or others, such as rar

Apr 15, 2020
ok im confused with the academy thing like is when is it gonna releasewhy is dsp so quite and it its done 30 percent wh are there no preveiws or screendhots

goggle5

May 27, 2020
He definitely has his own style in terms of development. For me I'd love it if he had a Patreon, switched to Ren'Py, and gave updates.

Good news is, progress is being made.

Busterm

May 27, 2017
I would also like to request a more streamlined walkthrough if possible. I appreciate the posted walkthroughs that show the variables but would like an "optimal walkthrough". I have tried following the posted walkthroughs and am messing up somewhere along the way. I can start on the final part and do well from there but would like to play through the entire date as I like the build up to a sex scene as much as the sex scene often.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would also like to request a more streamlined walkthrough if possible. I appreciate the posted walkthroughs that show the variables but would like an "optimal walkthrough". I have tried following the posted walkthroughs and am messing up somewhere along the way. I can start on the final part and do well from there but would like to play through the entire date as I like the build up to a sex scene as much as the sex scene often.
In terms of walkthrough can't really help on that but this link here has a list of things for part 4 don't know if it will be of any help to you
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-date-with-bridgette-part-1-4-vdategames.7035/post-2513317

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I remember what, 4-5 years ago? The author said "I'm going to release one spinoff game about Bridgette and then the next episode of The Academy by the end of the year"... Fun times.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

BABAS222

Nov 4, 2018
Is the game complete? No complete tag and no update in 2yrs?
And also, it seems the game is a spin off. I haven't played any of the other games, so do I need to? Or would it not be a problem for me to just play this?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is the game complete? No complete tag and no update in 2yrs?
And also, it seems the game is a spin off. I haven't played any of the other games, so do I need to? Or would it not be a problem for me to just play this?
It's complete and you would be correct on it being a spin-off, you don't have to play the other games but it would help a little with the story but The Academy is a pretty decent game.

Busterm

May 27, 2017
In terms of walkthrough can't really help on that but this link here has a list of things for part 4 don't know if it will be of any help to you
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-date-with-bridgette-part-1-4-vdategames.7035/post-2513317
I appreciate the reply, I should have been more clear. I can start on part 4 and get the optimal outcome. I would like to play from part 1 and know the best route to get to part 4. There are posted "walkthroughs" that show variables but not a true optimal walkthrough. I may look at the walkthroughs again and give it another shot.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes