3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.PNG

Overview:
Denji, Chainsaw man's protagonist, gets to spend his day with his favorite crush, Makima. He's always thought of Makima as attractive; but, not only does he not know how she feels towards him, he doesn't know what kind of surprises she has for him in her mansion.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-18
Release Date: 2023-02-18
Developer: Momoki
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

screenshot0006.png screenshot0003.png ezgif-frame-002.png screenshot0002.png ezgif-frame-008.png screenshot0001.png ezgif-frame-097.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, how long will this day actually last:unsure:? Is the game completed? Or the day just gonna repeat itself?

Inetresting renders (or illustrations:unsure:?). Not sure about the rest though, have not played it myself. Bookmarking it for now.

Anyway, thank you for the share. All the best, Momoki. Cheers.

Momoki_Studios

Dec 18, 2022
Okay, how long will this day actually last:unsure:? Is the game completed? Or the day just gonna repeat itself?

Inetresting renders (or illustrations:unsure:?). Not sure about the rest though, have not played it myself. Bookmarking it for now.

Anyway, thank you for the share. All the best, Momoki. Cheers.
Hi! I would say that the game is completed for now haha :3
This game was just a sort of a small project for me to get started with game development, and I quite enjoyed the process. So yea, I'm planning on making more games with more anime characters! <3

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi! I would say that the game is completed for now haha :3
This game was just a sort of a small project for me to get started with game development, and I quite enjoyed the process. So yea, I'm planning on making more games with more anime characters! <3
Cool. You can create a few more similar short stories, to introduce different, new characters (or settings). Then you can develop it further into full game or a gameverse for example(y).

Are the images your own drawings or illustrations? Because not only nice, they look very unique too. Nothing like Honey Select or Koikatsu Party, definitely not Daz 3D or Blender.

Reactions: rKnight

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Spoiler : You've been warned. Click at your own risk. Denji kills and eats Makima, who is a manipulative B#@T$# and also the control-demon. You're welcome. I'm fed-up with all those non-sense parodies.

Reactions: Yotsuyu
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes