3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Momoki_Studios

Dec 18, 2022
Cool. You can create a few more similar short stories, to introduce different, new characters (or settings). Then you can develop it further into full game or a gameverse for example(y).

Are the images your own drawings or illustrations? Because not only nice, they look very unique too. Nothing like Honey Select or Koikatsu Party, definitely not Daz 3D or Blender.
Thank you for the suggestions, that's the plan :p!!
and I'm flattered that you thought it was illustrations lol. I was using koikatsu party if u were wondering, but I made my own models from scratch :3

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
totally free to post in any topic since the topics are free
You're whining about seeing games that don't have tags you like instead of filtering the website so it only shows games that include the tags you like. I mean yeah technically you're free to do dumbass shit but nobody is gonna take you seriously and it's just a waste of everyone's time.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
You're whining about seeing games that don't have tags you like instead of filtering the website so it only shows games that include the tags you like. I mean yeah technically you're free to do dumbass shit but nobody is gonna take you seriously and it's just a waste of everyone's time.
I admit that I was hasty, I usually ask first what are the planned tags for certain games

Hopeshpo

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you for the suggestions, that's the plan :p!!
and I'm flattered that you thought it was illustrations lol. I was using koikatsu party if u were wondering, but I made my own models from scratch :3
I see, that makes the very unique looks because they were made from scratch (y). I haven't played Koikatsu Party itself ( so not fully aware of its features ), so good to know players can create model from scratch, which is cool. I played or at least checking out plenty games that uses KK renders, but I think most are using pre-made or stock models.

I've played the game and below are my feedbacks and/or reviews:

Renders are nice, with unique look and feel.
There are music (perhaps sound effects too:unsure:?).
The writing is good (English and grammar are outstanding, no jarring typos). It follows (text) novel approach I guess, spoken words are placed inside quotes. It is not very distinguishable from narrations (thoughts, actions, etc.). My suggestion is perhaps use a different styles (for example, different font or italics) so that the difference are very visible (for clarity, as most adult VN game players are used to it).
I think the game did a pretty good job illustrating the experience of the MC falling 'victim' to the femdom of Makima. This is a very niche fetish though which explains the lackluster interest. Nevertheless, the most important thing is to make game that pleases and enjoyable to you.
The lewd scenes is relatively short but they are complete.
Overall, pretty good for first release that can serve as part of your learning curve.

Looking forward to your next projects and to see how you will grow as game developer. Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Momoki_Studios

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I admit that I was hasty, I usually ask first what are the planned tags for certain games
Asking for planned tags is fine imo. I didn't watch chainsawman so maybe incest was expected so asking this new dev for planned tags is fine. That being said I think he said earlier that the game was pretty much in it's finished state as he only planned on making shorter games.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Is that not the nature of femdom? You don't really get to ask. But ig if the dev does a fetish check at the beginning that'd be fine too.
How many jap h-games have you played, with femdom tag? Cuz this kind of stuff rather rare in jap games.
The femdom you talk about is more a thing for none jap stuff.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
How many jap h-games have you played, with femdom tag? Cuz this kind of stuff rather rare in jap games.
The femdom you talk about is more a thing for none jap stuff.
Without a Japanese language option I'll assume this dev isn't Japanese. Regardless I have played some femdom japense VNs and I think it was just assumed you'd either like all the content or skip over the content you dislike. I'm referring to femdom not like gentle femdom where it's moreso that the women take the lead and/or reverse rape you.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Please change the Music it makes no sense someone saying Cyclops every now and then just breaks the mood you created for the game

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes