2.50 star(s) 27 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hi Pure lovers,
I am happy to announce A Deceitful Act Episode-2 is out to The Helper Lovers.
Thanks for supporting me. Enjoy the game. Have a nice day.

What's New:-
Added
Day-2 to the game.
Added
3 new animations.

Download Links:-
PC (Win and Linux.):-
Mac:-
Android:-

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
:WutFace:I kinda dont wana give dev a pass for giving us a crumb of an update after a long wait but knowing you mainly work on pure love i will give you a fake pass and a silly string of a cumshot:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
You people might hate me because the update is small. But too much work from pure love (literally 3 updates.) it unstable my health. (And another bad reason is the full writing was done by me for this update. I lost some help for this update.) so went with less content in this one. (I will not give up on anything.) (And ADA is small mini harem game so I thought it's ok to be small.) I am working on something big. people will like that. Have a great day.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
that was...terrible..and ugly AF..why do i keep trying every damn ren'py game ...maybe its an addiction....i need a patch..and intervention..and a fork in the eyes after playing this monstrosity.
What was the text for? It is not required. There is no story just a good ol' 'meet and fuck.
Entirely agree Rob. Eye bleach is required.

Reactions: Look-see

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like the changes in this game. Mrs. Cornwall (or what her name is) I liked her in the last update, but now she's a manipulative whore, she bribed our boss to fire us and makes us work for her. Although it's a job in which MC can have sex, I don't like the situation in which MC is. There is only one good woman in this game - Lara.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Does every woman in this game and his previous one have massive balloons on her chest and fat ass? Or are there some smaller women?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Man this writing is worse than in PL. Not that PL's any good, but it is at least somewhat enjoyable, this though? Nah.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ah! I understand now!

If her boobs weren't bigger than her head, she couldn't give that thing a titjob!

1595774833093.png

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
holy fucking ugly Batman... anyone got a bag for Zoe's head?? if she is the main one for the cam vids at least make her face not need a bag on it...
What are pillows for? :whistle:

Joke aside, will there be some choices, because for now, it feels more like a kinetic novel?

And a big dick doesn't protect you for acting pathetic. ^^
I wouldn't trust those women one yard near me. lol

But a nice game, just relax and shut your brain down. ;)

TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
ANY FLUID QUALITY ANIMATIONS LIKE MILFY CITY / BEING A DIK / THE VISIT / BROKEN DREAMERS / THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST ??

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well this update was hella disapointing. game is basically a kinetic novel. and we get no option to refuse blackmailers? the only choice in the game dont change your relationship with Lara but yeah also Zoe was unattractive...maybe we need a rape tag since mc sleeping with her under the circumstances could qualify as rape...or just cause she was ugly:LOL:. but yeah this update sucked for me.

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the ADeceitfulActEpisodes1&2-2.0-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry ADeceitfulActEpisodes1&2-2.0-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Axxx
2.50 star(s) 27 Votes