3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
A Different Summer [Ep. 1-6] [K84] - translate by Darax.jpg
A Different Summer [Ep. 1-6] .- TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL
De nuevo...y con el permiso del creador... he terminado de traducir esta nueva actualización al Español.
Como siempre, agradecer al creador por este gran juego y su dedicación para hacerlo. Gracias.
Un saludo. Darax ;)

A Different Summer [Ep. 1-6] .- SPANISH TRANSLATION
Again... and with the creator's permission... I have finished translating this new update to Spanish.
As always, I thank the creator for this great game and his dedication to make it. Thank you.
Greetings. Darax ;)

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of A Different Summer Episode 6.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.03.2020 (fixed missing image)
thanks a bunch for this man,i wanna try it.u are a lifesaver for everyfuckin time!!damn,what do we do without u.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Dev is too lazy to even write a description? How good is the story then? For that matter, how can I even know I am interested in playing the game if they don't bother with the most basic synopsis? Really crappy. Imagine you walked into a bookstore, pick up a few books and look at the back to see what it's about, and they all just say "Lol read the book if you want to know!"

• Sad
Reactions: Stubber

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Really love this VN, even with the long waits between updates (good excuse to replay all it again). And women are really wonderful. But damn, for sure in that farm there are some horses with smallest dicks than the MC...

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This game heats up my gpu almost like a normal game (witcher or greedfall for example). This is the only renpy vn that does that, anyone else with this happening?

edit seems from the beginning of the game til michelle sucks you, gpu is at 80-100%, after that below 10%

Last edited:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
This game heats up my gpu almost like a normal game (witcher or greedfall for example). This is the only renpy vn that does that, anyone else with this happening?

edit seems from the beginning of the game til michelle sucks you, gpu is at 80-100%, after that below 10%
Hehe... the game is so hot that even the CPU gets turned on.
It's true that the game contains very high quality renders, maybe that's why the computer consumes so many resources. It's happened to me too, but I've played with it like this.
----------------------------------------------------------

Jeje... el juego es tan caliente que hasta la CPU se te pone cachonda.
Cierto es que el juego contiene renders de muy alta calidad, puede ser que por eso el ordenador consuma tantos recursos. A mí tambien me ha pasado, pero he jugado con ello así.

Darax. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: gubl

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
A fun game, one of my favorite kinetic novel. I just don't like the fact that we have to watch Michelle with Bob and in general these situations from their '' Affair '', I would prefer it was not in the game story. I would rather have it only for myself, although I understand, every woman has needs, and Bob was the only man in the area.. :ROFLMAO: well, somehow it bothers me because I am from those people who do not like such situations and generally NTR as long as someone calls it this NTR situation in this game.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
This Author’s work would serve as a very good model about to create Erotic Art, starting from a plausible simple story, and a main middle aged female character not exceptionally beautiful, maybe more ugly than nice, but so fucking smart, sentimental, sexy, so fucking real you might smell her sweat and feel her fleshyness.
Medal of Honor awarned to recognise this Author who has distinguished himself by acts of valor: he didn’t shit us with black men bullshit.

Reactions: gubl

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Canto Forte... I have only translated the last part of the text of this game to Spanish, I have not been the one who has uploaded it to the web.
---------------------------
Canto Forte... Yo sólo he traducido la última parte del texto de este juego al español, no he sido quien lo ha subido a la web. ;)
;)

Reactions: mcfan41

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Good kinetic novel. Like the way the women look. Did notice one small error, nothing major.

When your character catches two of the others in an act, the first time the woman's name shows up, its the wrong name.

I think it is renpy issue, some suboptimal code causes that.
Is that why it also can be slow to load next scenes and stuff?

Also, not sure if its totally the same model, but Alexandra looks like Mrs. Solain from My Sister, My Roommate

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes