3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, she is quite a frequently used model and has appeared in other games also I think the closest one to Alexandra is the milf in a game called Mirror Mine.
Didnt know about Mirror Mine till you mentioned it. Was looking for games with a more natural mature looking woman. And this game, Mirror Mine, A Town Uncovered and Where the Heart is do it well. Summertime Saga and Insexual awakening do too, but I played both of them.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Didnt know about Mirror Mine till you mentioned it. Was looking for games with a more natural mature looking woman. And this game, Mirror Mine, A Town Uncovered and Where the Heart is do it well. Summertime Saga and Insexual awakening do too, but I played both of them.
Yeah, it's difficult to find a real mature looking milf in a game they always look so young that's why this one is a standout other game you should see for a more mature milf is Denos City.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, it's difficult to find a real mature looking milf in a game they always look so young that's why this one is a standout other game you should see for a more mature milf is Denos City.
Thanks for the suggestions. Also, saw in your banner Light of my Life. And that is another great game, no matter what some say about the female models in it. Also, I'd say another decent looking milf is the one from The Visit and Lord of Imagination, same model

Reactions: Mormont

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Yeah, updates for this are far and few between mainly because the dev is in between games

https://f95zone.to/threads/kellys-family-older-sister-in-law-v3-0-alpha-k84.31956/
This is the other game
Release Date: 2019-08-17
This address you gave me is a very old game, look at the date and it hasn't even been completed yet.
There are many game releases every day but most of these people start and stop there.
I will spend more time downloading unfinished games.
The deal is to support developers who make updates at least every 2 months.
Thanks for your attention, good weekend. :( (y)

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Don't think it will be just it takes a little longer to update than most.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
The models are amazing, really outstanding! But this is simp game. The women do what they want the mc is just a simp. They go in your room when they want. They toy with another guy in front of you... They have this look in their eyes and this attitude like they are laughing at you which make you feel uncomfortable. and like after you reach the anal scenes which i was waiting for, like after part 5, all the scenes are freak show like you can't go in the milf room to be alone with her and relax do her anal. Like all the sex scenes feel pushed out and its like 1 scene with wierd lingerie, some threesome with 2 women in power and 1 scene that she use dildo... like the scenes are a bit over the top to say the least.

Last edited:

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
This game is abandoned. The dev has not even put a comment/update on his Paetron page since April 4.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It just takes longer I think the update took maybe 6 months maybe more last time? We never got much news then either.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Release Date: 2020-03-04
All good games sent here on this site by people, who are not the real developers of the game, most come here and park.
And he ends up going to the abandoned area.
There should be a control on this forum, of games that enter and stop receiving updates.
It keeps filling the forum with a lot of game without updates, I don't see what is the advantage of posting a game that stops receiving updates.
There is a game here that already made until birthday.
mensagem-feliz-aniversario-1200x675.jpg

hyperbeast1

Oct 31, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of A Different Summer Episode 6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.03.2020 (fixed missing image)
I think the link is down. Can anyone update?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Been almost 5 months since his last patreon post. Unless dev has spoken on here but this looks like another abandoned game.

• Sad
Reactions: M4t7theNinja
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes