3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
you can use unren-ultrahack click it then either 5 or 6 will enable rollback
OK, I did that, but it's only activates roll-back with the scroll wheel. I only have a touch pad and no scroll wheel.

dagoeba

Jul 13, 2017
I can't get past the language choice screen, nothing happens when clicking on either option.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I opened the game once and it worked, now it just leaves the language selection screen. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Radiance7

Sep 16, 2024
The game has been quite enjoyable and engaging so far. However, the writing could benefit from some improvement, particularly in terms of grammar, as occasional mistakes can disrupt the flow and pull you out of the experience.

gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
I am getting the following error whenever I go to the perfs or I try to open the menu and save/load.
```

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute '_hovered_alt'
```
Any idea why or how to fix it?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ADifferentSummer-EP7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
This is awesome but the Engrish is strong in this one. I love the netori content though. Keep up the good work and maybe find a proofreader? :love:(y)

Feb 20, 2024
Still too much crap. The fact that that idiot Bob is removed at a later stage doesn't help anything, as long as that NTR can be found at the beginning of the game in a single picture. I don't play a game with even a little NTR. There's other crap besides that crap, the Lesbian crap, that ultimately gets me kicked out of the game. NTR served two ways. You can't give as few stars as I would give. Shittiest game in a while. On my computer games don't get old at all if there's a single picture of either NTR or Lesbian-NTR.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes