Ren'Py A Divine Life [v0.2] [Arcane Penguin]

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The trouble with all sandbox games is at the very beginning there isn't all that much to do and you have to wait awhile for them to fill out. The art looks good, ai or not. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
incest tag required
Nope, there isn't any incestious act at the moment, so incest is only a future tag
Tag rules: Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
beautiful art! after having played a game like confined with godesses, I am always looking for similar games.

thank you for the share dev

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks pretty good, visually. The story also sounds interesting. I will check it out.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I don't like to write for no reason, but F95 has limit reactions to many players. So I am like many users..

GREAT art, best wishes devs!!

Reactions: Kaldapas

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
Hello there! I'm one of the 2 people working on this game, I've already submitted a ticket for thread ownership/developer badge, thanks for checking it out already, you folks were faster at posting this than we were!

I can confirm (as I'm the artist) that it is not AI and I'm honestly surprised at the amount of people thinking it is as personally it is very distinctly not like AI art. To me a lot of AI generated art looks very generic because of them pulling from the same questionably sourced databases etc. and tend to have a rather cleaned out look up until it gets to the general aspects AI still tends to have issues with.

It's been a while since I've really done any art so there are several things I'm not quite satisfied with right now but I'll get back into the flow of things eventually and hopefully we'll make something people can really enjoy.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Nice release!!! Not a lot of events but easy to follow so far (meaning no grinding)

First question on the playthrough: Where are the "Normal Clothes"? I suppose around the house as the hint says but I'm an idiot

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
Hello there! I'm one of the 2 people working on this game, I've already submitted a ticket for thread ownership/developer badge, thanks for checking it out already, you folks were faster at posting this than we were!

I can confirm (as I'm the artist) that it is not AI and I'm honestly surprised at the amount of people thinking it is as personally it is very distinctly not like AI art. To me a lot of AI generated art looks very generic because of them pulling from the same questionably sourced databases etc. and tend to have a rather cleaned out look up until it gets to the general aspects AI still tends to have issues with.

It's been a while since I've really done any art so there are several things I'm not quite satisfied with right now but I'll get back into the flow of things eventually and hopefully we'll make something people can really enjoy.
hi, very good renders, but will hope that game will have animations,gifs or something like that

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Looking the babes clearly drawns exposing in the OP, I can't see any flaws or inconsistences... AI can't match that grade of detail and handcrafting that makes time's investing on it, in my opinion... Art's superb AND hot... Would be soon a poll about whom of all the girls needs more attention?¿ I hope...

Reactions: Kaldapas

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I love the art :love:, your style is simple but exceptionally well done, congratulations, I haven't played it yet, but I'll give it a try soon.(y)