Ren'Py A Divine Life [v0.2] [Arcane Penguin]

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
Cheers for sticking around folks, we really do appreciate your belief/trust in us. Here's a small piece, hope you and your families have a lovely Christmas, even if you don't celebrate it. (I don't but eh oh)

Caption: 'Really thought it'd be funny to get me an outfit that's way too small right, pervert?'
ChristmasthankYou.png

On an actual update note, steadily making our way through it, character designs/idles have been finalised, stills and environmental are left for when I return to my workstation. Still abroad for a few days and this was uploaded from my phone so if the image quality is ass, I apologize.

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
New release is up on itch.io! We've had to split the initially planned update because real life got in the way, limiting the time we could dedicate to working on this but due to it all being mostly done, the rest will be added and released relatively soon. Definitely not taking 3 months again before we have a release here. There's a public post on the Patreon that goes into more detail.

Some things to look forward to in the next update is meeting the 5th character that we couldn't implement into this version without it being jank and more vaginal/anal scenes.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I'm torn on this one. 2 redheads, and I love really nice 2d art, but hate most sandbox games. Any reviews?

yeyeyeyeyeyeyeh

Jan 4, 2022
New release is up on itch.io! We've had to split the initially planned update because real life got in the way, limiting the time we could dedicate to working on this but due to it all being mostly done, the rest will be added and released relatively soon. Definitely not taking 3 months again before we have a release here. There's a public post on the Patreon that goes into more detail.

Some things to look forward to in the next update is meeting the 5th character that we couldn't implement into this version without it being jank and more vaginal/anal scenes.
Love the artwork, do you have any social media page where you display any of it outside of the game page? Interested in seeing more of your work.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do I progress from this? I took classes (with Madison) every day, nothing happens.
What to do.jpg

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
Love the artwork, do you have any social media page where you display any of it outside of the game page? Interested in seeing more of your work.
I'm afraid not as I keep my nsfw and sfw accounts separate for the obvious reasons. I'm terrible at using social media either way which is why I leave that mostly to ArcanePenguin, my co-developer.

How do I progress from this? I took classes (with Madison) every day, nothing happens.
View attachment 3403486
That should have updated if you started the private lessons with Madison, I tried replicating that but it seems to be updating on my end, I'll look through it and see if I can find anything that would cause that not to update.

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
I'm afraid not as I keep my nsfw and sfw accounts separate for the obvious reasons. I'm terrible at using social media either way which is why I leave that mostly to ArcanePenguin, my co-developer.

That should have updated if you started the private lessons with Madison, I tried replicating that but it seems to be updating on my end, I'll look through it and see if I can find anything that would cause that not to update.
Hey, the function ui_interact() is making a mess of itself because 't_name' is not defined. This only seems to happen with a older save.

Not that big of a deal since the game isn't that long yet, but designing a robust system for save-file compatibility might be worth while in the long term. Not that I'm 150% sure how to go around doing that, other than looking how other people have managed to work their way around that.

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
Hey, the function ui_interact() is making a mess of itself because 't_name' is not defined. This only seems to happen with a older save.

Not that big of a deal since the game isn't that long yet, but designing a robust system for save-file compatibility might be worth while in the long term. Not that I'm 150% sure how to go around doing that, other than looking how other people have managed to work their way around that.
Care to show where you're seeing this? Taking a quick look shows that t_name is defined on our end.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018

I went back to an earlier save when just about to start the private lesson with Madison & Victoria and played from there. This time I was able to trigger Emily's BJ & Lucresia's sex scene, which I couldn't have done using the last save from 0.15.

daidat123

Feb 20, 2021
I unlocked the sceene where Emily BJ MC is there more bc i still need to Talk to her by the pool

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
''Find normal clothing for Damia'' is still bugged :/
Can you give me more details on this? Anything pertaining to Damia seems to be working when I try play through the current version.

I went back to an earlier save when just about to start the private lesson with Madison & Victoria and played from there. This time I was able to trigger Emily's BJ & Lucresia's sex scene, which I couldn't have done using the last save from 0.15.
That's interesting, not sure why that would be the case, something we'll have to look into. Thanks for giving me more details on the issue!

I unlocked the sceene where Emily BJ MC is there more bc i still need to Talk to her by the pool
Can you provide me with more information regarding this? You shouldn't have been able to get to the bj scene without doing all the current poolside content so the fact that you apparently have the phone telling you to talk to her by the pool after intrigues me.