Ren'Py A Divine Life [v0.2] [Arcane Penguin]

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Very nice v0.1, it's a great start and very promising. The art is very nice, great proportions and poses. The plot it's not too innovative (caring "landlady" + bitchy "roommate"...again!) but let's see how it goes.

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
Update is out, submitted a request for the thread update.
The next update after this won't be as quick as we've got a clearer idea of what we want to do and there's quite a bit to do within reason. New characters that I am exceptionally fond of their designs will be coming. I hope we don't disappoint.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I already got Damia this cloth, but the guide says I need to find normal cloth for her, and the hint from the dog in the back yard tells me to click on the wardrobe in Emily's room and then talk to her. But when I click on the wardrobe, there is no response. How do I progress?
Damia.jpg

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
why are there 2 executables with the same name in the zip file?
Not entirely sure why, we'll look into it asap. However, just overwriting it when extracting the files will leave you with one where things should work as intended.

I already got Damia this cloth, but the guide says I need to find normal cloth for her, and the hint from the dog in the back yard tells me to click on the wardrobe in Emily's room and then talk to her. But when I click on the wardrobe, there is no response. How do I progress?
View attachment 3100046
That is a bug, we'll get right on that. When we playtested it, it was updating but evidently something isn't working consistently there. Once you get her clothes, that should be the end of that sequence. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please keep us updated with any and all issues you encounter.

Hope you're enjoying the game so far though!

Last edited:
Reactions: FroKe88 and homarkc

TeaspoonGod

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2020
We've uploaded a fixed version to itch.io. Second exe is gone (not sure how it even duplicated but it's gone now) and we've modified the phone notification stuff so it should be fine now as we along with some friends tested it and it was updating after giving Damia the casual clothes.

Reactions: FroKe88

Zareem

May 20, 2017
We've uploaded a fixed version to itch.io. Second exe is gone (not sure how it even duplicated but it's gone now) and we've modified the phone notification stuff so it should be fine now as we along with some friends tested it and it was updating after giving Damia the casual clothes.
Will we be able to impregnate the LIs?

Reactions: privetin13