RPGM Completed a Dragon's reQuest [v1.23] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

babbitysmothe

Mar 27, 2020
If you don't get the CR token from Homely's ruin, are you just completely barred from the true ending? As far as I can tell, if I miss the Homely's ruin stuff, there is zero possible way whatsoever to get the CR token, which means I have no choice but to just restart the entire game from scratch if I missed it.

Last edited:

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
If you don't get the CR token from Homely's ruin, are you just completely barred from the true ending?
i believe that you do, in fact, need all of the [PRECIOUS] items in order to unlock that ending. i think there was one of them that you could pick up later if you missed it, but i don't think it was the CR Token. i wouldn't recommend just giving up on your current run, though; all of the endings are worth seeing.

babbitysmothe

Mar 27, 2020
i believe that you do, in fact, need all of the [PRECIOUS] items in order to unlock that ending. i think there was one of them that you could pick up later if you missed it, but i don't think it was the CR Token. i wouldn't recommend just giving up on your current run, though; all of the endings are worth seeing.
The problem is that I've already seen the three main endings through my save files (which are all indeed great and tie in well with the story) . I guess I'll have no choice but to just delete my save files and restart, probably at a later date when I feel like picking up the game again. Thanks though. In the meantime I'll check out SaintBomber's other games, since they generally seem to be very high quality.

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone happen to know what to do with Caged Abominations?
I don't remember much from the game.
There are different creatures that you can catch, you can release them in their respective home-towns.
Also, there is supposed to be a guide somewhere

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
I don't remember much from the game.
There are different creatures that you can catch, you can release them in their respective home-towns.
Also, there is supposed to be a guide somewhere
I've not found a village for Caged Abominations specifically, and they're not mentioned in the guide or changelog. I suspect no village was ever implemented but it's hard to say for sure.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes