• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed a Dragon's reQuest [v1.23] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
well, i sent it on, and he says that's been fixed in either the most recent version or the one before that. the most recent version is v1.11, from April this year, which can be found here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh that would make sense then, my bad, i definitely was not playing on that version!

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
I could have sworn that you used the black key to unlock the face door that leads to the demon castle, but apparently not, since it's greyed out and makes a negative beep whenever I try that. Can anyone remember what I'm missing?

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Man, some people here are clearly too young to know about Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle... and it shows. It's Saint Bomber! That alone guarantees its quality.

Reactions: Miacis and ddf

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Wrong game. Sorry for the mistake. I did not get any malware warnings from this game. I will delete the post that says I did. Leaving this so people who get notifications for this game, and saw my previous post, wiill get the notiificatiion that the warning was a mistake. Didn't happen with this game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ADragonsRequest-1.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: humanstickobserver

bugobmr

Jul 11, 2023
okay so I just started the battle to breach the wall and I got to the part where the ghost kills the vampire but then when I try to go forward it looks like there's going to be a scene but the dryad just turns back for a bit then turns back forward and then the game is stuck like it doesn't crash but I can't move or do anything can anyone help?

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
okay so I just started the battle to breach the wall and I got to the part where the ghost kills the vampire but then when I try to go forward it looks like there's going to be a scene but the dryad just turns back for a bit then turns back forward and then the game is stuck like it doesn't crash but I can't move or do anything can anyone help?
I'll try to help, but can you be more specific than that? Maybe post pics? None of that sounds familiar. It's been a while since I've, and I think many, have played this game.

Reactions: bugobmr

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
I just tried it. There is a scene, but my scenario is different from yours. You were intended to recruit the other races so the battle is more epic and it doesn't seem like you did that. But I don't believe that should lock you out of clearing the battle though. If it's still bugged, and if you can, try loading a save before the battle and recruit the dragons. They're the ones who interact with the dryad.

bugobmr

Jul 11, 2023
to recruit the races you need to release five of the monster and get the reward right? cuz if that's what you need I recruited all of them
I did have someone running away from me at the start of the battle and I caught up with them and beat them maybe that's something I wasn't supposed to do?

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
to recruit the races you need to release five of the monster and get the reward right? cuz if that's what you need I recruited all of them
I did have someone running away from me at the start of the battle and I caught up with them and beat them maybe that's something I wasn't supposed to do?
That's right, but dragon's might have a specific method. I don't remember. In any case, is the armored dragon lady with you at the start of the battle? The lamia too while we're at it because she interacts with the hole. I'm not sure what character you're talking about, but it's worth a shot.

bugobmr

Jul 11, 2023
yeah I have both of them at the start I do have a save that's like from 3 hours before my current save that I can use to check if it's a glitch from fighting that character or from not recruiting someone so I'll do that

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
yeah I have both of them at the start I do have a save that's like from 3 hours before my current save that I can use to check if it's a glitch from fighting that character or from not recruiting someone so I'll do that
One last thing, if all else fails, and if I remember correctly, try allying with the dragon queen. That was the biggest difference from my playthrough and the picture you showed me.

bugobmr

Jul 11, 2023
One last thing, if all else fails, and if I remember correctly, try allying with the dragon queen. That was the biggest difference from my playthrough and the picture you showed me.
oh the baby dragon is there she's just off screen if that's what you mean

bugobmr

Jul 11, 2023
nah it's okay I got back and it was me fighting the girl that ran
my guess is that because she wasn't in the scene and the lamia was supposed to fight her and I had her recruited she was supposed to appear but couldn't which fucked with the game

Reactions: VNProtagonist

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
>Make your way back up, and you can see last year's April fool's scene in the top left corner of the landing if you want.
Where is this exactly

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes