Unity Abandoned A Dungeons of Oblivion Side Story [v0.01] [Creiz]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
[Project Hisou] (Non Tentative Title) is a spin-off from the main game, featuring Hisou Katagi (you will be able to name him in the next build) in a Wizardry/Princess Maker type of game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-03-09
Release Date: 2019-03-08
Developer: - @Creiz
Censored: None
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

273753_Unity_IuUDx6EN5m.png 273751_ProjectHisou_loxvLgJcTk.png 273750_ProjectHisou_iMKwaVaBS6.png 273749_ProjectHisou_EEtGEAj2bo.png

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Amazing work, @Gab. Thank you so much for your time.

I will be here monitoring this if anyone got questions/criticisms.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
A tag with "no sexual content" is kinda a deal breaker for me!;)
Don't let it deter you. It's just that I haven't made the Goblin's Monster Cock blendshape yet but his dick still jiggles. I'm adding sex scenes in the next version, though.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This seems less like Princess Maker and more like uh, Trap Quest but 3d real time
The Princess Maker section is next update. I'm more interested in hearing how's this running for people and fix some bugs before starting work on the management section.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
kinda curious so i'll ask since the dude above you did the comparison. will this be more like princess maker or trap quest? if you dont know what trap quest is, check it out since it's in f95 website and can be run on potato pc and android too. btw, i would love to see restraints like in trap quest to be in this game someday.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Don't let it deter you. It's just that I haven't made the Goblin's Monster Cock blendshape yet but his dick still jiggles. I'm adding sex scenes in the next version, though.
You might want to ask a mod/uploader to get rid of that tag then, people will see that and literally just leave the thread instantly.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You might want to ask a mod/uploader to get rid of that tag then, people will see that and literally just leave the thread instantly.
But I mean, its technically not wrong. There is literally 0 sexual content in the current build of the game. Once he adds sexual content, then he can remove it. Otherwise its false advertising

tg

May 1, 2017
Pretty good, or a good enough start. I too had the weird lighting on the skin. I liked that you could drag the girl around and see her boobs move.

But, if the maps are going to be pretty complex, I'd like there to be an automapping feature that could be displayed on screen. On and off, I guess, so it can be left off if it's annoying.

I'd find it good if the girl blinked. But, I do like that her clothes come off with damage. Good feature.

Reactions: Creiz

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So the Dungeons of Oblivions indegogo has indegonegone to Patreon. Hopefully Patreon won't self-destruct. :p

Reactions: Creiz