Unity Abandoned A Dungeons of Oblivion Side Story [v0.01] [Creiz]

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game and also cheat?
You don't need a walkthrough to go around a maze to find chest, kill goblins and get to the exit.

As for cheats, it doesn't do much, but press F11 then 7 to gain weight, 8 to grow tits, 9 to grow ass.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Don't let it deter you. It's just that I haven't made the Goblin's Monster Cock blendshape yet but his dick still jiggles. I'm adding sex scenes in the next version, though.
Well I'll be sure to tune in for that. Good luck with your project.

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Thanks. You can go over to my Patreon page to look at my progress. Also join my discord. I'll try to post more often over there.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
If some of you are still interested in this, I made a couple of updates in my . Still no build, but don't worry, I'm working very hard on it.

D

Deleted member 584847

is it even worth trying out version 0.01?...

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Well it's a tech demo build. There's no story, no sex, no nothing. Just you running around in a dungeon fighting goblins to demonstrate some of my early mechanics like wardrobe destruction and there's some treasure chests scattered here and there to demonstrate body expansion (like tits, ass, weight). That's all. The whole thing is 10 minutes, max.

So if you're looking for a wank, no, it's not worth it. I put this up there to show people what I'm working on, is all.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Well it's a tech demo build. There's no story, no sex, no nothing. Just you running around in a dungeon fighting goblins to demonstrate some of my early mechanics like wardrobe destruction and there's some treasure chests scattered here and there to demonstrate body expansion (like tits, ass, weight). That's all. The whole thing is 10 minutes, max.

So if you're looking for a wank, no, it's not worth it. I put this up there to show people what I'm working on, is all.
Is it still being worked on? because this looks amazing so far.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Marked as abandoned.