Unity Abandoned A Dungeons of Oblivion Side Story [v0.01] [Creiz]

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Well, you have my attention.

-----
Edit:

Runs pretty good on my garbage laptop.
My critique: Very few chests, almost no transformation, many encounters, and no way too heal except rng chests.

I'm liking what I'm seeing, but there's some work to be done.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Well, you have my attention.

-----
Edit:

Runs pretty good on my garbage laptop.
My critique: Very few chests, almost no transformation, many encounters, and no way too heal except rng chests.

I'm liking what I'm seeing, but there's some work to be done.
Cool, man. Thanks for the run!

You can replay the game, you know? Everything is RnGeesus. Sometimes you have no chests, sometimes you have a thousand of them lol.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Cool, man. Thanks for the run!

You can replay the game, you know? Everything is RnGeesus. Sometimes you have no chests, sometimes you have a thousand of them lol.
any chance you can make it so you can customize runs so that you can increase the odds of chests or traps?

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
any chance you can make it so you can customize runs so that you can increase the odds of chests or traps?
There are items planned for this, but I'll make a cheat for it next build. Right now, if you want to see your toon fully transformed, press F11 then 7 for Weight, 8 for titties and 9 for ass. You can only increase them, though, can't go back unless you restart the game.

Reactions: fanboi

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
By the way, everyone, the discord server is up!

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
There are items planned for this, but I'll make a cheat for it next build. Right now, if you want to see your toon fully transformed, press F11 then 7 for Weight, 8 for titties and 9 for ass. You can only increase them, though, can't go back unless you restart the game.
cool. also,
kinda curious so i'll ask since the dude above you did the comparison. will this be more like princess maker or trap quest? if you dont know what trap quest is, check it out since it's in f95 website and can be run on potato pc and android too. btw, i would love to see restraints like in trap quest to be in this game someday.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Wow, a dungeon crawler! Nice to see something different once in a while. I'll keep my eye on this.

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
cool. also,
It's going to be both. Trap Quest-like dungeon exploration, which will change your character but not permanently. That's where the Princess Maker style management section comes in. In there, you will be able to train your toon in various skills, make him stronger, more resistant to mental debuffs, etc. and you can have him work, and study. Let's say you put your toon to work at the bar. One customer gets rowdy and grabs your feminized toon's ass(Your toon has to be feminized with an ass rating of 2 or more for that to happen), You'll have a choice of two reactions: 1. Either go with the flow, giggle a bit and keep on which will increase your submissive rating and feminization stat or 2. Slap the shit out of him. From here, a mini-game will pop up which if you succeed, Your self-respect and aggression increases while your subservience decreases.

All that is tied to your stats so you can go deeper in the dungeon and not get an immediate game-over against the Minotaur or a Succubus, etc. and give you some chance at fighting them.

The goal of the dungeon is to kill the monsters, resist the traps and scenarios (while keeping your sanity) and gain experience points which are the "training" currency.

Depending on your stats, how you reacted to some important events and how deep you went in the dungeon, your ending will change.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
It's going to be both. Trap Quest-like dungeon exploration, which will change your character but not permanently. That's where the Princess Maker style management section comes in. In there, you will be able to train your toon in various skills, make him stronger, more resistant to mental debuffs, etc. and you can have him work, and study. Let's say you put your toon to work at the bar. One customer gets rowdy and grabs your feminized toon's ass(Your toon has to be feminized with an ass rating of 2 or more for that to happen), You'll have a choice of two reactions: 1. Either go with the flow, giggle a bit and keep on which will increase your submissive rating and feminization stat or 2. Slap the shit out of him. From here, a mini-game will pop up which if you succeed, Your self-respect and aggression increases while your subservience decreases.

All that is tied to your stats so you can go deeper in the dungeon and not get an immediate game-over against the Minotaur or a Succubus, etc. and give you some chance at fighting them.

The goal of the dungeon is to kill the monsters, resist the traps and scenarios (while keeping your sanity) and gain experience points which are the "training" currency.

Depending on your stats, how you reacted to some important events and how deep you went in the dungeon, your ending will change.
cool. but i wanted to know more if there will be mechanics like wristcuffs and gags and such restrains. also, what do you use to make the model?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
cool. but i wanted to know more if there will be mechanics like wristcuffs and gags and such restrains. also, what do you use to make the model?
Those are planned as traps that will make combat harder. But they'll come late in development. I want to have my custom model in before I do too many things that will change the look and animations of your toon.

As for the model used, right now it's just Genesis 8 from Daz. I'm planning to change it, though. Or maybe not, it depends, it's a nice model, there are millions of blendshapes available for it and shit, and I can easily make custom ones. Depends, really, if I get enough money to buy the licenses I need, on top of what I have now.

Reactions: johntrine

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
if its suppose to be a male starting off why is the character i start with already have boobs and looks like a female ?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
if its suppose to be a male starting off why is the character i start with already have boobs and looks like a female ?
It's a performance build. I'm interested in knowing how it runs on people's machines.

The feminization process is a main mechanic. The dungeon feminizes you pretty damn fast. You enter the dungeon, 30 seconds later, you're a girl. When you get out of the dungeon, though, you recover your male body, but with mental side effects. How many times you were sexed in the dungeons, how much you walked around in thongs and panties, how big your tits were, etc. all play a role in the events you'll encounter when you'll be in the management section of the game. For example, let's say you decide to go work in a bar, and you've been feminized and sexed quite a bit in the dungeon, then your stats may allow you to crossdress and be a maid instead of a barman. Which in turn may fire up events like a patron grabbing your ass, having you either giggle and accept it, feminizing you a bit more, or slap the shit out of the guy. Slapping the guy will fire up two events: You succeed and keep your self-respect, fail and be raped which will increase your sex addiction, feminize you still further, etc.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
It's a performance build. I'm interested in knowing how it runs on people's machines.

The feminization process is a main mechanic. The dungeon feminizes you pretty damn fast. You enter the dungeon, 30 seconds later, you're a girl. When you get out of the dungeon, though, you recover your male body, but with mental side effects. How many times you were sexed in the dungeons, how much you walked around in thongs and panties, how big your tits were, etc. all play a role in the events you'll encounter when you'll be in the management section of the game. For example, let's say you decide to go work in a bar, and you've been feminized and sexed quite a bit in the dungeon, then your stats may allow you to crossdress and be a maid instead of a barman. Which in turn may fire up events like a patron grabbing your ass, having you either giggle and accept it, feminizing you a bit more, or slap the shit out of the guy. Slapping the guy will fire up two events: You succeed and keep your self-respect, fail and be raped which will increase your sex addiction, feminize you still further, etc.
as far as performance, i had no problems but my comp is pretty high end. i loved the game play, i think someone else mention this but maybe some type of graphical map that shows you which way you have gone, or something to that effect. the combat part of it i like also except maybe making your clothes maybe a little bit more durable it seem like them little goblins were knocking me naked after about 3 hits.
One other thing i did notice , but sometimes the sounds effects during the fights sometimes works, sometimes it dont.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
also except maybe making your clothes maybe a little bit more durable
It's by design. Having you walk around naked will excite the monsters, push them to do very lewd things which will in turn add to the side-effects. You find a lot of clothes in the chests, though, maybe I'll tweak it a bit so you find clothes that have been destroyed more often than not.

One other thing i did notice , but sometimes the sounds effects during the fights sometimes works, sometimes it dont.
That's a bug I didn't catch. Thank you.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
now i see this as a Dungeons of Oblivion Side Story, or Quest, and i just got through looking at the thread for Dungeons of Oblivion post, is there a reason why you are not using the same mechanics on Dungeons of Oblivion that are using on this one?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
now i see this as a Dungeons of Oblivion Side Story, or Quest, and i just got through looking at the thread for Dungeons of Oblivion post, is there a reason why you are not using the same mechanics on Dungeons of Oblivion that are using on this one?
Good question. It's simply ease of development. Dungeons of Oblivion will feature a top down camera with visible enemies and a lot more going on in the dungeons (which are going to be multiple), while the story will go forward without the Princess Maker management mechanic, it's going to be a story going from point A to Z. With a city map you can roam in and do side quests, etc.

[Project Hisou] A Dungeons of Oblivion Story. (Non tentative title) is focusing on Hisou, since I cut him off the main game, he's way too pathetic for me to include him. Although it's planned for him to make an appearance. Anyway, the main differences are that the dungeons are uber-simplified, always random, the combat is also simplified, the story nearly non-existent and it's an excuse for me to keep you giving me your money while I develop DoO, and have you play with something in the meantime. Kind of like a slave trainer mini-game blown out of proportions. Since it's very simple and the mechanics are pretty straight-forward, it's easy for me to develop and add content. Making said content is time consuming however. But since I can use it for both games, it's also a time-saver.