RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I find that doubtful. Besides quite obvious this is not going to happen, at least most of the time, considering the setting for this game.

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Well, looks like this game builds around a specific fetish. "Big dommy mommies with world destroyer cocks on male." It is a little early to tell, but this game might be perfect in this.

The futas and women are extra thicc! If you are into that, this game is defintiely for you.

While the game's main focus is domination, i like how it doesn't suffocate the mood. In so much femdom or futadom games the MC is forced to be submissive. In this game it looks like the MC likes it, just needs time to fully accept the idea.
The futas can easily have their way with the MC. But, it looks like they want an actual "relationship" with him. And i appreciate this! I think it is important that they treat the MC as a person and not just some toy that can be thrown away anytime.

I like the two main futas. It is hard to put it into words, but they are both irresistible in their own way. Really can't chose one over the other.

Evelyn and the MC's sex was insanely hot. It was a long, heated, sweaty lovemaking session with so much passion. 10/10

I am glad that in the next update we get to chose Olivia to be the MC's first. She definitely deserves it. I just hope that it will be as good as the sex between Evelyn and the MC.

I know the main theme is the futa on male, but i hope we see more futa on female in the future as well. With these big futas it would be really hot. Like the one with Andrea and Lily.

I don't know how some kink will be implemented in the game.

Will the sissification part be unavoidable? If he has to transform, it's not the end of the world. But, for example i really don't like the chasity cage. All in all i would prefer the MC to remain a "normal guy."
Or the more hardcore domination and humilation. I can see it with some other futas like Andrea, who seems to be more agressive. But it would be nice if the relationship with Olivia and Evelyn remains the same.

I am curious about the future of this game. Definitely will follow.

Good job! Keep up the good work!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Progress Report 3/1/23 (Patreon)
2023-03-01 20:40:30

Content
Sup guys. Sorry for the long silence. I have few things to report, unfortunately I hit my first major creative block these past two weeks. I now understand what a lot of the devs go through when they talk about this stuff.
I focused mainly on the technical aspects of the game during this time. Behind the scene code stuff.
I've now gotten back into the grove. More Evelyn and Olivia content, and some new characters that will be introduced. I'm definitely going to try my best to take things slower with Olivia, which imo makes it more exciting.
This has definitely affected the timeline. The estimate for the release is still March. However, If I have any reason at all to believe that I might miss this timeline, I will immediately let all of you guys know. I'll be posting some teasers and commissions next. Thank you for all of you guys' love and support.
d54c88162ebf0f4977d820558bdf9ee1c401a38214bd56d5be330addd824d0f9.png

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I replayed the game again recently, the MC's sister seems a little sus... anyone else getting that feeling? It's almost like she set up the MC to get fucked lol... :D

I wonder if we'll get any content with her or MC's mother (I don't think they've introduced her yet)...

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes