• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
well said and if you see the remarks posted on here you will know what kind people play..i don't care about that...and just a heads up the mods and admins will remove posts that they dont like
I have only had one post removed and it wasn't a review. It was a slightly offtopic conversation about what NTR is, since most people mistake cuckold as NTR... It was designed to be informative, and I thought it might be on topic enough...

Saying that, I deserved the removal since the Mods did give a warning on the thread that they wanted the NTR talk to stop. I didn't and thus had the post removed.

My post above is safe from removal, because it is on topic as a review and I wasn't trolling about it. People might not agree but that's fine. I do a ton of these detailed reviews on games so people can see a break down of points and see if they agree with them or not, and thus judge if they want to play the game.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I just went to the school, yeah... Every character student that I assume is supposed to be high school senior look like freshmen at oldest and one of them looks like a fifth grader not that it matters much since that one probably won't be involved in much of anything but the others are probably going to need some more mature looking models.

EDIT: Actually not totally sure about the cheerleader yet but just saw the older sister, she at least kind of looks like she could pass for looking young than her age.

Over all not bad so far from what I've seen though, would really consider giving the option to rename the MC at least, maybe add some more options for what's already in, would mean people would have to start over but better to do something like that early than after months worth of updates.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 235874

Overview:
Tony owes a huge amount of money to the Mafia, but when he ends up in prison, the responsibility of the debt falls to his only son, the mc, Ryan. Help Ryan develop his relationship with his mother and two sisters. With his father gone, there is nothing stopping the development of his Oedipal complex. And don't forget the weekly payments to the mafia, because if they don't receive their money, they will still take what they are owed in other ways.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-31
Release Date: 2019-01-31
Developer: WillTylor
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 235875 View attachment 235876 View attachment 235877 View attachment 235878 View attachment 235879 View attachment 235880 View attachment 235881 View attachment 235882 View attachment 235883
hello great game where all sex scenes? when next version

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@tuli2770

There are no sex scenes it's the first release there are some dream sequences. You can get a BJ from the cheerleader at school but only if you agree to let that turd next to you help you get your sisters and mother.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'll not going to do a review(for now) bc the content isn't enough to have a solid opinion about this game but i must say, that i'm interested in this game(just a little, we'll see)

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Really liking this game, it has what i want. Obviously improvements can be made but overall it's looking good. Keep it up , always makes a NTR fan happy when a game like this is made. :giggle:

Mar 7, 2018
dont listen to anyone wanting to change the sisters. They are wonderful. And the bj in bathroom has amazing sound effects.
Yeah, these are some of the best sisters ever. They also have fun personalities a bit angry but not to much and feel kind of "real", I like them both a lot. They are the main reason I like the game tbh, since I hate grinding.:whistle:

Reactions: Fenix34 and Onysko

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ryan9815

To open console you have to hit shift + O to look at the variables in the game you hit shift + D to see all variables in game open the console with shift + O and the type in dir() and hit enter before you can usually open the console you first have to usually use either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files.

Ryan9815

May 19, 2017
@Ryan9815

To open console you have to hit shift + O to look at the variables in the game you hit shift + D to see all variables in game open the console with shift + O and the type in dir() and hit enter before you can usually open the console you first have to usually use either unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files.
Thanks ! But how do i enable dev mode, because when i press shift + o it doesn't work

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ryan9815

Have you used unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files? If not then it usually will not work as most DEV's have it turned off so you can't open it till you extract the game files.

Go to the folder that you extracted the game into and extract this in the same spot and run the .exe in it and select the games named folder and let it run. Once done start game and try to open the console.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes