Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
there are times i don't understand as to why the thumbs down was removed...sadly most of the games are the same ..if you played one of them you almost played them all..sorry i don't give thumbs up nor likes just to gain points

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity you mean in the 6th preview pic? That's pretty sure one of the masturbation scenes you can play from your computer. If it's in the game yet I don't know, haven't seen it in my playthrough.
Yeah, I just don't know how to unlock it, I only have the masturbation scene where she gives him a BJ in the dream sequence, so I'm missing the sex one and no idea how to unlock it :p Kinda weird to have it as one of the preview pictures if it's not in the game yet :p

Reactions: Moria

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, I just don't know how to unlock it, I only have the masturbation scene where she gives him a BJ in the dream sequence, so I'm missing the sex one and no idea how to unlock it :p Kinda weird to have it as one of the preview pictures if it's not in the game yet :p

It's the other sister, you can unlock it after spying on her (sister's bedroom, afternoon)

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
This is my first stab at game development, I'm still in the process of teaching myself DAZ and Renpy. I'm also not the most creative person in the world, and this game is heavily influenced by incest games like BB, FILF, Milfy City, Bad Brother.....etc.... just to name a few. This is the type of game that gets me off, so I went with something I know and like for my first project. I am pretty thick skinned, and don't mind constructive criticism, but try not to be too hurtful. Thanks!!

i suggest that you give the choice of changing the relationship to maybe step son, for those who don't like incest. otherwise it looks good

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I went back and played it the second time and seen the sun change on the phone with the time of day. Completely missed that the first time. Also had missed going home after school instead of the warehouse to get Sydney's scene.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions... Note I'm just one man, it's ok to disagree with me.

• Shota game. MC looks to be 15. Note I don't have a problem with that, but it does trigger some people.
  • MC has a HUGE dick. Some will like this, I think it's cheap gimmick.
  • MC is a perv via story, forcing the player to peep on your mom. Not a fan of incest, but I understanding I am playing an incest game. Saying that, forcing me to peep is insulting because it takes away our sense of control, big no no.
  • Sister is going to cause drama here. She is an A cup which freaks people the fuck out on this site. Age looks to be 14, which is legal on this site because she is pubescent, but exceptions have been made before to remove such content.
  • Mom actually looks like she is reasonably aged for a mother. That is appreciated.
  • Uncle offers you whisky and you don't let the player choose to drink it or not??? Come on. Let us make some fucking choices. Be funny do drink it and then cough like a little bitch.
  • The dialogue has good grammar and syntax.
  • The dialogue sadly doesn't make much sense at times. Uncle treats you like an adult admitting to crimes and the MC acts like a stupid fucking 14 year old. You can not have it both ways. Treat the MC as a adult or not, but you can not have it both ways. It makes no sense. You dad got arrested and you are surprised that he is a criminal when told later? It's doesn't make any sense.
  • Plot is ok at best. You have to pay off your fathers criminal debt, cant go to the police because you are dumb.
  • Longer this goes the worse the writing gets. No one is acting reasonably.
  • Images look good.
  • Different body shapes is a plus, I personally like A cups just like how I like DD cups, but not A cups on someone so young because it's not worth the drama. I would have increased her breasts slightly to tone down the rhetoric, or aged her face a little more.
  • Lack of direction, no way to know the time it is or what to do.
  • The dreaded 3 frame animation... Wish they just had more pictures and not these lame animations.
  • Mom is your teacher at a school? Would never happen in a public school.
  • Grinding but actually very little content.

So I don't expect this to do well. It will trigger social justice people because they look so young, but it also doesn't make any sense writing wise. This feels average for this site. 3/5

Cico

May 4, 2017
wont let me go to bed after mom plays on the stripper pole
went to see Lauren like it said but still tells me to go see her
what am i doing wrong

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
wont let me go to bed after mom plays on the stripper pole
went to see Lauren like it said but still tells me to go see her
what am i doing wrong
I think you're the second person to report this, there might be some kind of problem in the code. Have you tried restarting the game? Does this happen to you every time? I'll take a look and see if there's something I can figure out.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 235874

Overview:
Tony owes a huge amount of money to the Mafia, but when he ends up in prison, the responsibility of the debt falls to his only son, the mc, Ryan. Help Ryan develop his relationship with his mother and two sisters. With his father gone, there is nothing stopping the development of his Oedipal complex. And don't forget the weekly payments to the mafia, because if they don't receive their money, they will still take what they are owed in other ways.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-31
Release Date: 2019-01-31
Developer: WillTylor
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 235875 View attachment 235876 View attachment 235877 View attachment 235878 View attachment 235879 View attachment 235880 View attachment 235881 View attachment 235882 View attachment 235883
Good stuff, don't change a thing, just give me more! ;)

Reactions: WillTylor

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
@willtylor best of luck with this project, its a solid start so far. Please for the love of actually getting some progression with this, stick with your plans and go with it, I am tempted to jump in on Patreon too!

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
well after playing i feel bad for sydni but also i keep smileing so i guess being a perv have it's advantage well hope to see more i actuly like games like this and i hope to see more soon keep up the good work developer xD

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
How do you pay the mafia after the first time (when they force the mom to strip)? One time i couldn't progress and anytime i tried doing anything that would pass the time the MC would say something like "I can't, they are gonna be here any minute." After that I reloaded a save where the sister wasn't mad at me (the first try i mentioned she was angry) and the mafia didn't show up, the game just went on to the next day and I had all my money on me.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
How do you pay the mafia after the first time (when they force the mom to strip)? One time i couldn't progress and anytime i tried doing anything that would pass the time the MC would say something like "I can't, they are gonna be here any minute." After that I reloaded a save where the sister wasn't mad at me (the first try i mentioned she was angry) and the mafia didn't show up, the game just went on to the next day and I had all my money on me.
I believe on Saturday evening I would go to the living room where the younger sister was and then they would be a knock on the door. You don't have to pay the Mafia there is 3 scenes with the mother at the strip club you need to get.

Reactions: markoolio
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes