FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Off to a great start on this one. Good story line... not super original, but I like the concept. The artwork/characters on the other-hand are FANTASTIC. Will keep my eye on it.

Reactions: WillTylor

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Just finished playing and this game is amazing. Right up there with the very few I started throwing money at right from the get-go (even KNOWING Im going to be charged again tomorrow, hehe)! Glad I ran across it... ! Great job Will, dayum.(y)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Do you HAVE to follow through if you accept Matt's "help"? Can't you just lie and say yes for now, then cave his skull in when he tries something, then proceed to steal all his shit? Hope that option gets added in the future; I don't share, and prefer to steal all the ass for myself.

lcp

May 1, 2017
@willtylor

Following is no complaining at all cause the game is really sweet. I wouldnt invest time to write it if I didtn like it. Here we go:

- minor glitches with transitions after dialog scenes
- personally I find the events to "dense" at the beginning. Player tends to jump from one into the next one. give us some time to earn money and feel the magic of a sandbox! you can put in eastereggs or other stuff in between later
- i feel like we need a clock..
- sorry to say..but that jumping around/switching of the location/room imagebuttons..is braking the flow for me. I'd prefer them in a fixed order.
- last but..: 684 MB for 458 image files? bro thats too much. you might end at 5 GB for version 1.0. I would go for webp, with slight compression instead of png.

fred1970

Nov 13, 2016
wont let me go to bed after mom plays on the stripper pole
went to see Lauren like it said but still tells me to go see her
what am i doing wrong

Nov 1, 2018
I see I need to keep a walkthrough going forward. I made the mistake of alluding to future events and content that are not in the game yet.
@willtylor If I were you, I would prefer the In-Game Quest Journal rather than a seperate walkthough.
Like a quest list and/or character list with the on-goings missions.
You can put some clues on what we are supposed to do, or say [End of content in this version].

Reactions: Wyrme and lcp

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@willtylor

Following is no complaining at all cause the game is really sweet. I wouldnt invest time to write it if I didtn like it. Here we go:

- minor glitches with transitions after dialog scenes
- personally I find the events to "dense" at the beginning. Player tends to jump from one into the next one. give us some time to earn money and feel the magic of a sandbox! you can put in eastereggs or other stuff in between later
- i feel like we need a clock..
- sorry to say..but that jumping around/switching of the location/room imagebuttons..is braking the flow for me. I'd prefer them in a fixed order.
- last but..: 684 MB for 458 image files? bro thats too much. you might end at 5 GB for version 1.0. I would go for webp, with slight compression instead of png.
Thank you so much! All of these things are really helpful. Being new to this, I know next to nothing about all the technical tricks to game development. I will look into the webp, and as far as a clock goes, I tried to display time of day using the cellphone screen with a little image to show the position of the sun in the sky. It must be hard to see and understand, because several people have mentioned not being able to tell what time of day it it. So that is something I'll probably change soon.

Reactions: Wyrme

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@willtylor If I were you, I would prefer the In-Game Quest Journal rather than a seperate walkthough.
Like a quest list and/or character list with the on-goings missions.
You can put some clues on what we are supposed to do, or say [End of content in this version].
Thanks for the advice, I've been thinking of using the family portrait in the future to click on the character and get a clue to what can happen next with each person. What do you think?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, just finally "finished" the content in this version and I've got to say that I'm actually interested in what I've seen. The models look damn good, though the mother's face can look weird in certain lighting conditions; her face looks somehow partly young and old at the same time. Honestly, it seems to be a pretty realistic depiction of what an aging ginger woman would look like, but like I said the lighting can muck her up a bit. She's till hot though.

Anyway, I hope the ntr/non-ntr variations can go deeper. Something like the possibility of tricking Matt and cucking him instead of sharing. Also hope Sidney's "daddy issues" can get flared up in her route(s) and she starts purring daddy before long. In the same vein, hope the "submission" options doesn't automatically correlate to acting like a total douchebag towards the girls; an option to be dominant in bed while still being a relatively nice guy out of it, like in "Our Fate - A New Family" would be great.

Looking forward to the next update.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Thanks for the advice, I've been thinking of using the family portrait in the future to click on the character and get a clue to what can happen next with each person. What do you think?
You should have something like a hint system. I for my part didn't complete the actual version because it gets a bit annoying when you do the same thing over and over again without a clue when it ends.

I'm not saying that your game is bad or the design is bad, i just want to know when "Groundhog Day" ends and i can see something else because i was just stuck in the cicle of school, delivery, watching tv with the sister and then go to bed.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You should have something like a hint system. I for my part didn't complete the actual version because it gets a bit annoying when you do the same thing over and over again without a clue when it ends.

I'm not saying that your game is bad or the design is bad, i just want to know when "Groundhog Day" ends and i can see something else because i was just stuck in the cicle of school, delivery, watching tv with the sister and then go to bed.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to get a decent patch put together so I can keep this on Patreon, and I think I'll try to address this issue in the same bugfix, so you won't have to wait for the next update.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to get a decent patch put together so I can keep this on Patreon, and I think I'll try to address this issue in the same bugfix, so you won't have to wait for the next update.
You are welcome for that. I like to help improve a promising game. If you get it done now or later...i'll keep my eye on this one. ;)

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you so much! All of these things are really helpful. Being new to this, I know next to nothing about all the technical tricks to game development. I will look into the webp, and as far as a clock goes, I tried to display time of day using the cellphone screen with a little image to show the position of the sun in the sky. It must be hard to see and understand, because several people have mentioned not being able to tell what time of day it it. So that is something I'll probably change soon.
Yeah, me living in my Mom's basement never seeing the light of day I couldn't really tell also but I felt rather comfortable at the nighttime activities lol

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'll be definitely keeping an eye on this one, it's not too grindy at all, which is a good thing obviously, the female cast indeed is great, story seem quite good, yeah, I'm pleasantly surprised by this, and there's a fair bit of content too for a 0.1 version, good job @willtylor! :)
I wonder though, what was needed to be done in order to get that sex scene with the little sister? Not sure if it's just a dream sequence (which it most likely is, I'd say it would be a bit too hasty if we got to that point with her already, though wouldn't complain at all, and they have been watching a show with brother/sister contant after all, haha). I just wonder how to unlock it :)

Moria

Jul 14, 2017
@Eerie Entity you mean in the 6th preview pic? That's pretty sure one of the masturbation scenes you can play from your computer. If it's in the game yet I don't know, haven't seen it in my playthrough.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes