dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I have finished all the 34 events but still missing 3 pic in the gallery. Gallery unlocker isn't working either. Is it a bug?

Untitled 1.jpg Untitled 2.jpg Untitled 3.jpg

Any help...............

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I have finished all the 34 events but still missing 3 pic in the gallery. Gallery unlocker isn't working either. Is it a bug?

View attachment 432316 View attachment 432317 View attachment 432318

Any help...............
The first image you won't get if you choose not to share Jacky with Matt. The second and third one are because of bugs. I'm uploading a bug-fixed version that I will post here in the thread. It should take care of those gallery bugs. Once the bugs are fixed though, the third image still won't unlock if you choose to share Jacky with Matt.

Reactions: dipp007

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well... I waited for the 0.04d... and there are still bugs. The images on cumputer don't upload correctly after the photo-shots.
Plus, one of the pictures of the poll dance you can use to masturbate never appears.

Sometimes, even when you get an event, it won't register in the phone, and you still have "???"
For exemple, I got Jacky masturbate in her room and in the shower, I got a camera in bathroom and in her bedroom, I got both events to trigger, BUT her bedroom event never registers in the phone

Well... at this point, I stopped counting the bugs and went on with the game... which is a good game by the way ! Maybe the events have to be triggered in a certain order to prevent the little bugs ? Maybe the unofficial patch broke the game ? I don't know...

Last edited:

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
The first image you won't get if you choose not to share Jacky with Matt. The second and third one are because of bugs. I'm uploading a bug-fixed version that I will post here in the thread. It should take care of those gallery bugs. Once the bugs are fixed though, the third image still won't unlock if you choose to share Jacky with Matt.
Thx for your quick reply. I really like your game. Keep up the good work.
So we have to keep 2 different paths. one sharing Jacky one not.

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Well... I waited for the 0.04d... and there are still bugs. The images on cumputer don't upload correctly after the photo-shots.
Plus, one of the pictures of the poll dance you can use to masturbate never appears.

Sometimes, even when you get an event, it won't register in the phone, and you still have "???"
For exemple, I got Jacky masturbate in her room and in the shower, I got a camera in bathroom and in her bedroom, I got both events to trigger, BUT her bedroom event never registers in the phone

Well... at this point, I stopped counting the bugs and went on with the game... which is a good game by the way ! Maybe the events have to be triggered in a certain order to prevent the little bugs ? Maybe the unofficial patch broke the game ? I don't know...
Do you mind sharing your save with me? I've never seen the first bug you mentioned, and in fact just played another test run through the whole thing, and didn't have that happen to me. The events not triggering are known bugs that I've about blown my brains out trying to solve....And I'm pretty sure I finally did......I'll be posting a build right here in the forum in about 25 minutes.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Do you mind sharing your save with me? I've never seen the first bug you mentioned, and in fact just played another test run through the whole thing, and didn't have that happen to me. The events not triggering are known bugs that I've about blown my brains out trying to solve....And I'm pretty sure I finally did......I'll be posting a build right here in the forum in about 25 minutes.
How to share a save ? I'm a computer noob haha
Here is a screen-shot tho after completing Lauren' photoshot tho :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT : nevermind, I just found the trick, I think :

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How to share a save ? I'm a computer noob haha
Here is a screen-shot tho after completing Lauren' photoshot tho :
Oh...ok......I didn't realize this is what you were talking about. Sorry it's not really listed in the walkthrough since it doesn't really complete an event. But I'm going to add it. This is done on purpose. There is a new feature on the Cosplay Heaven website that will open up when you get 1000 likes, own the green-screen, and have completed Lauren's photo-event. It will open up an option to have Lauren's more explicit images placed behind a Patreon/SubscribeStar like Paywall to generate additional income. Right now it's just for Lauren's photos, but will be implimented for Sidney's more explicit ones as well. It's a little buggy and doesn't always fire off, but we'll have it worked out better (I hope) for the 0.05 update.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok. Here is a bugfix build I would love to have some people test. the main bugs it should fix are;

• The events 12, 14, 16, not registering. (You will have to play these events again to make them register.)
• Makes it clear that you can't start Sidney's photo-shoot until you have the green screen and pro lights.
• fixes a bug where you don't actually have to pay anything for Sidney's Cosplay costume.
• Makes all the gallery options unlock-able (You will have to play these events again to unlock)
• Makes sure the navigation buttons hide in every scene.

I'm going to try not to jump the gun and officially post this one until I know it's good, so if you've still got the patience to play anymore, please check it out, and let me know if I'm missing anything else.
Thanks!

(maybe)

Last edited:

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
i started over the game for fifth time and the bugs still there better just wait a year or two to get a decent and stable game..

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How do you get that scene in the OP pictures with the cheerleader blowing you? It's been there since day one but I've never seen it

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
ok task 16 is a bug we know that ! but how to start task 32 ??? go every weekend there and Camile don`t see her !!!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i started over the game for fifth time and the bugs still there better just wait a year or two to get a decent and stable game..
I'm sorry for the bugs.:oops: Are you playing the version that I just posted in the post right before yours? And if so, could you tell me what bugs are still there?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
ok task 16 is a bug we know that ! but how to start task 32 ??? go every weekend there and Camile don`t see her !!!
Are you still getting the task 16 bug? Are you playing the version I posted 3 posts above yours? Did you play through the event again and it still didn't register as complete? (Fuck me sideways if I still haven't resolved that bug! I thought I had it for sure this time!)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes