Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Bro even in the main menu if you try to enter some area and then back it darkens the whole screen.
And already happened to darken the screen within the game in some area had to erase the saves and restart again.
The game itself is good but it is more of a book in game form.
Much text and sex is rare here ... a long soap opera ...
The game's dynamics are very reminiscent of BB, even to avoid NTR..
while you have money .. (keeps D away)
The game went into a loop .. (I think it was the photography event with Sidney that creates the bug).
I kept playing the same way and managed to finish 12 14 16 .. (I still have to finish events with camile, if save didn't corrupt)
The game is interesting, but the grinding part .. (as long as the game doesn't force NTR..I'll keep playing)
Thanks

Reactions: Moricano

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug Walkthrough 0.4

Sunday Early Morning

Cover up ...
Lauren´s Libido + 1 Affection points are harder to gain on Lauren than affection points. ...

right: Lauren´s Libido + 1 Affection points are harder to gain on Lauren than libido points.

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
how can I unlock event 14 and 16? I've seen both masturbation scenes(Lauren and Sydney) in Lauren's room yet these two events remain locked.

Reactions: Reese286

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone else has this problem where they have the option to "wake up Sydney for a chat" but than it says you have to do few things... Mainly like liberate her during photoshoot.. And when you do, do that.. It just reverts the options to the grindhalt during the night... No option to wake her up, also.. On the websites there are no Sydney pics that I can sell

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.4d buggy like the versions before (Was this version checked if this is a working pirated version? or not)

Sorry to say it your fix don´t work correct.

I played now from the beginning again I get all without progress 16 so your script must buged like hell when it is not working after a fresh new beginning !!!

photography event with Sidney have nothing to do with the bug for progress 16 the i patch is aso not the problem.

Have somebody a working save and you have only solved progress to 17 and can share it? (I don´t know if I played 10times from the beginning it is no fun when you have all time the same bugs and only the version number changed)

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

A Family Venture [v0.04d] [WillTylor] - Original Size: 1.21 GB

Download Win (121 MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Have somebody a working save and you have only solved progress to 17 and can share it? (I don´t know if I played 10times from the beginning it is no fun when you have all time the same bugs and only the version number changed)
This is my old save , pickup item and you have complete step 17 (bikini)
I can't guarantee it works until the end :)

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Sidney's shower pic 1 what must I do to get it? (2&3 I have) with the save from Tacito. Can you normal get it or was it aso a pic with problems when you play so often the game from beginning you don´t know what you solve when?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Sidney's shower pic 1 what must I do to get it? (2&3 I have) with the save from Tacito. Can you normal get it or was it aso a pic with problems when you play so often the game from beginning you don´t know what you solve when?
I don't know if Sidney's shower spy pic 01 exist ... at least looking in the code (0.4C)
Better ask to developer :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well it says it in the clue.Sidney's shower pic.
During the day she goes to the bathroom and that's when you take the shot.
Just don't go anywhere hang around the house until you see her in the bathroom...peace.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Anyone else unable to start photoshoots with Sidney in 4d? The thing you interact with in the photostudio has disappeared after the second photoshoot with her.

Edit: Had to re-purchase the studio lights (I already had them, to be clear) and it reappeared

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Well it says it in the clue.Sidney's shower pic.
During the day she goes to the bathroom and that's when you take the shot.
Just don't go anywhere hang around the house until you see her in the bathroom...peace.
When you read it I have pic 2 & 3 so you must do something special or have special attribute (X=0 or X=5). And you told nothing.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes