Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
There it is. Hope it is compatible.
Let me know if you were able to see that scene.
I haven't gotten to that scene but I think I got the gist of the problem. Seems like previous version saves screw up the triggers in the new version. In my save, only mom and megan are together in the classroom, matt isn't there.

In short I'm supposed to play the game from the start for this new version.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
NTR Event 7 is enabled from the start if you look at the phone. It does not trigger when the time comes - the bathroom just says you enjoyed the BJ. How do we see the event?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Try switching to loyalty route and event 7 becomes ???. You should be able to get to it during your playthrough

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Alright everyone!.....Just calm down!!!....A new version of the game (0.04d) just hit and . I'm guessing it will be available here soon!:D I hope we got all the bugs!, or even most of them.
That's my problem it doesn't trigger at all for me. What did you do to trigger it?
This bug, seems to be the result of a faulty IC patch. The new version should fix it. There's also a new IC patch. If you can't wait for the new version, try taking the IC patch out of your game folder until those two events are complete.

Reactions: Valoryn

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Okay since @WillTylor is quite active here it seems, thought I try and ask a few questions, instead of on Subscribestar. Maybe I even get a few answers. Or not.

Basically im just wondering how far the possibilities for the family would go. As I heard its teased that Sydney might check out a certain club, would that perhaps lead to more family members stripping someday? Perhaps both sisters? To pay off the debt, before they demand money, or "pay" with them afterwards?

And are even more depraved things planned? Somehow the game hits the spot where I cant decide if I want a "normal" loving incest playthrough or turn the family into whores because I "accidently" forget to pay the money a few dozen times. With all the fun things like stripping, prostitution, gangbangs and whatnot. Which is totally your fault for creating those beautiful characters, would like to see them in both scenarios.

I would be content with only slight hints too, or a private message if you dont want to spoil too much for everyone.
Hints: Mafia = lots More, Loyalty path and corruption path will be pretty different, with a lot of the fun things you mentioned coming into play on both paths.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I haven't gotten to that scene but I think I got the gist of the problem. Seems like previous version saves screw up the triggers in the new version. In my save, only mom and megan are together in the classroom, matt isn't there.

In short I'm supposed to play the game from the start for this new version.
Yeah I played the game from the start 4 times I think.
Way too many bugs.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Alright everyone!.....Just calm down!!!....A new version of the game (0.04d) just hit and . I'm guessing it will be available here soon!:D I hope we got all the bugs!, or even most of them.

This bug, seems to be the result of a faulty IC patch. The new version should fix it. There's also a new IC patch. If you can't wait for the new version, try taking the IC patch out of your game folder until those two events are complete.
Removing the IC patch worked! Satisfyingly nice progress for mom!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
4d???
Must be a to fix bug issues.
Hopefully 5 will be updated soon.
Yep all progressive versions of 0.04 are to fix bug issues. And we just got version 0.04 out! You already want 0.05?! Fine.......... I'll get working on it.

Reactions: NorthernGent

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yep all progressive versions of 0.04 are to fix bug issues. And we just got version 0.04 out! You already want 0.05?! Fine.......... I'll get working on it.
Yes please. And could you make the quests easier.
It's not easy to trigger some events.
I was unable to trigger mom and Lauren events in their rooms.
It's like a specific day issue or right time right place issue.
I don't know what the problem was. I just couldn't trigger the scenes.
I made a walkthough for the Cami path to help others finish that faster.
The webcam bedroom events were too annoying and too repetetive
If you could fix that it would be helpful. I just gave up on that.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yes please. And could you make the quests easier.
It's not easy to trigger some events.
I was unable to trigger mom and Lauren events in their rooms.
It's like a specific day issue or right time right place issue.
I don't know what the problem was. I just couldn't trigger the scenes.
I made a walkthough for the Cami path to help others finish that faster.
The webcam bedroom events were too annoying and too repetetive
If you could fix that it would be helpful. I just gave up on that.
There really isn't anything to the webcam events. There was just a bug that didn't show them as complete. They were just simply to see the girls in the bedrooms and bathroom normally, and when their libidos are at 10. If you saw them, the event is complete, even if the event didn't register. 0.04d will have that bug fixed.

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
That said, however, I just tried to download the mac version of .4d from Subscriberstar and get a "Can't be opened" error. So hopefully someone figures out what's wrong....
(However, I was able to play .4b all the way through just plugging my way through the errors. (Every day I get sent back to early morning I just skip the photoshoot in the afternoon and play on to the next day. -However, I am playing with NTR so I'd already checked off all of the events prior to the new update coming out.)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
As has been said before many times. That is a bug that is fixed in .04c
you mean 4d?
as I downloaded and played 4c when it came out, this bug was not fixed in that version

It's a bug need to be fixed but with your mouse roll the wheel up and down and it will work
whut? scrolling only roll back, it does not set another time, or what do you mean?

can I change time my self in the savegame editor or console? if so what is the value name to change?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
That said, however, I just tried to download the mac version of .4d from Subscriberstar and get a "Can't be opened" error. So hopefully someone figures out what's wrong....
(However, I was able to play .4b all the way through just plugging my way through the errors. (Every day I get sent back to early morning I just skip the photoshoot in the afternoon and play on to the next day. -However, I am playing with NTR so I'd already checked off all of the events prior to the new update coming out.)
I just tried downloading the game (0.04d) from the mac link on Subscribestar, and the game opened right up for me.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I just had another Mac user on subscribestar say the download isn't opening for them either. So I just re-compressed it, and now I'm uploading it again, (slow internet may take a while) so hopefully it's maybe just something that went wrong during uploading? It's just weird that it works fine on my mac. If you don't want to wait, you can try the link on my , you'll just have to place the mod (also found on the discord) and into the "game" folder seperately, where the SubscribeStar build already has it included.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes