Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Hints: Mafia = lots More, Loyalty path and corruption path will be pretty different, with a lot of the fun things you mentioned coming into play on both paths.
Sounds good, me likey. Have some continued support then. And last question, hows that special gallery work on Subscribestar, the old mega links are expired and the new post does not seem to have one.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Sounds good, me likey. Have some continued support then. And last question, hows that special gallery work on Subscribestar, the old mega links are expired and the new post does not seem to have one.
No need. I just found the cheat mod console - it is already built in to the phone - click on the Game Dev icon on the top right. This is in the Subscribestar version, not the Patreon. The Gallery is in the Preferences.

Reactions: sc0rps and Delmach

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
No need. I just found the cheat mod console - it is already built in to the phone - click on the Game Dev icon on the top right. This is in the Subscribestar version, not the Patreon. The Gallery is in the Preferences.
Yep, for subscribers on SubscribeStar, everything is already included.

Reactions: Delmach

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
That said, however, I just tried to download the mac version of .4d from Subscriberstar and get a "Can't be opened" error. So hopefully someone figures out what's wrong....
(However, I was able to play .4b all the way through just plugging my way through the errors. (Every day I get sent back to early morning I just skip the photoshoot in the afternoon and play on to the next day. -However, I am playing with NTR so I'd already checked off all of the events prior to the new update coming out.)
Just to be safe, I re-compressed it, re-uploaded it, and tested it on my mac. The SubscribeStar version of 0.04d mac should be working fine. You can pm at SubscribeStar, or report it in the bug-report channel of our if there's still any problems with it not opening for you.

jkIII

May 13, 2019
Folks,
When v0.04d shows up on OP, will the game be placed at the top of 'Latest Updates' again?

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Guys - I think I figured out the "can't be opened" error on the Mac. It appears that the new OSX Catalina system changed the default archive utility somehow and it's flagging non-certified apps as being inoperable (I'm sure it was an accident... not). I used Dr. Unarchiver to unpack the file, and then in opened right up as it's supposed to.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
So event 12, 14, 16 all have a bug that I just can’t figure out why it’s happening. And it appears random. Some people get it, others don’t, and the combo of witch ones trigger and don’t seems random. These are all masturbation events inside the girls rooms. So if you’ve seen them masturbate in their rooms, you’ve completed the event. If it doesn’t reflect that, just move on, it won’t prevent you from completing any other events. I think I might have a solution to fix the bug, but you probably won’t see it till we release .04d
Bro even in the main menu if you try to enter some area and then back it darkens the whole screen.
And already happened to darken the screen within the game in some area had to erase the saves and restart again.
The game itself is good but it is more of a book in game form.
Much text and sex is rare here ... a long soap opera ...

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Buttons?
It never bother me.
In 4c, you always had to click on the double arrows to make the nav buttons visible after every room switch, which was annoying. But now in 4d, the buttons appear when you hover over the double arrows, and that's much better.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The older sister and cousin are the best so far. I do wonder which sister you will fuck first though. I was hoping this one raped him in his sleep. I aint going to lie I damn despise that 69 scene. It should be the sister on top plus she got a tan so it makes her look even better.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
shame it's only bug fixes but at the same time it's still great you managed to fix those bugs great job will
Yeah bug fixes if you want to start from the beginning but I already did that more times then I care to count. I'm good until next version. Just in case I have to start from the beginning again...peace.

Reactions: Reese286

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
hi all! anyone know how to use the gallery unlocker? i placed the file on "game" folder and nothing happened...

Thanks in advance!

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes