ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
For anyone who needs an Aunt Cami Walkthrough I just finisshed it.
Aunt Cami - Monday Morning - Lounge
Call her Aunt Cami - submission +1
Call her Chamile - Affection +1
Aunt Cami - Tuesday - Early Morning - Moms Room - Workout
Aunt Cami - Tuesday - Late Morning - Kitchen
Reprimand her for Drinking this early - Submission +1

Bathroom
Be cool Left Aside - Affection +1
Pee in front of Aunt Cami - - Libido +8 (1st time)
Pee in front of Aunt Cami - - Libido +1 (2nd time)
Something even more Mischievious - Affection -1 (Sumission needs to be 10 and Libido 10)
Deal - Libido -3 -$100 (shows breasts)
No Deal - (nothing happens not recommended)

Kitchen
Praise her work - Respect +1
Critizise her work - Dont let her Leave early - Submission +1 (recommended) (No more submission points in this event)
- Make Her a Deal - Affection -1 (Submission or Libido need to be 10 points)
Deal - Libido -3 -$200
No Deal - (nothing happens - not recommended)

Lounge
Sorry - Affection +1
Keep Starring - Afection -1 (needs to have already flashed you in the bathroom & Libido or Submission 10 )
Deal - Libido -3 -$150
No Deal - (nothing happens not recommended)
Aunt Cami - Wednesday - Early Morning - Moms Room - Workout
Aunt Cami - Wednesday - Late Morning - Kitchen
Give her chore to do - Actually yes - Submission +1
- No that's cool - Affection +1
Let her do one herself - (nothing happens - not recommended)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kojo208 and geordie

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Okay since WillTylor is quite active here it seems, thought I try and ask a few questions, instead of on Subscribestar. Maybe I even get a few answers. Or not.

Basically im just wondering how far the possibilities for the family would go. As I heard its teased that Sydney might check out a certain club, would that perhaps lead to more family members stripping someday? Perhaps both sisters? To pay off the debt, before they demand money, or "pay" with them afterwards?

And are even more depraved things planned? Somehow the game hits the spot where I cant decide if I want a "normal" loving incest playthrough or turn the family into whores because I "accidently" forget to pay the money a few dozen times. With all the fun things like stripping, prostitution, gangbangs and whatnot. Which is totally your fault for creating those beautiful characters, would like to see them in both scenarios.

I would be content with only slight hints too, or a private message if you dont want to spoil too much for everyone.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Okay since WillTylor is quite active here it seems, thought I try and ask a few questions, instead of on Subscribestar. Maybe I even get a few answers. Or not.

Basically im just wondering how far the possibilities for the family would go. As I heard its teased that Sydney might check out a certain club, would that perhaps lead to more family members stripping someday? Perhaps both sisters? To pay off the debt, before they demand money, or "pay" with them afterwards?

And are even more depraved things planned? Somehow the game hits the spot where I cant decide if I want a "normal" loving incest playthrough or turn the family into whores because I "accidently" forget to pay the money a few dozen times. With all the fun things like stripping, prostitution, gangbangs and whatnot. Which is totally your fault for creating those beautiful characters, would like to see them in both scenarios.

I would be content with only slight hints too, or a private message if you dont want to spoil too much for everyone.
Are you kidding me? The only one who seemed to have fun in that game was Matt for obvious reasons. Follow his path, You'll see what is missing in this game.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I can't trigger event 25. i'm posting the latest save. I only have event 25 & 26 left to finish. Help please.
You mean Aunt Cami
I made a walkthrough about that.
That's got to be easier then a webcam on moms room a webcam on Laurens room
Man was that annoying and not easy to trigger.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
You mean Aunt Cami
I made a walkthrough about that.
That's got to be easier then a webcam on moms room a webcam on Laurens room
Man was that annoying and not easy to trigger.
Sorry no, it's Matt and Megan having sex at school. I've completed all Cami events.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I was on the Loyalty path when I went to moms office I caught her pleasuring herself.
That is a second option choose that.
Also on the Loyalty path if you see Megan outside on the Hall click on her...peace.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I was on the Loyalty path when I went to moms office I caught her pleasuring herself.
That is a second option chooe that.
Also on the Loyalty path if you see Megan outside on the Hall click on her...peace.
I'm also on the loyalty path. The part were mom pleasures herself in her office doesn't happen. I never see Megan at the hall on either morning or afternoon.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm also on the loyalty path. The part were mom pleasures herself in her office doesn't happen. I never see Megan at the hall on either morning or afternoon.
I must have gone to school a lot for that to trigger.
It triggers late moring atschool attend school get repect +1
Go back to class go to moms office..........but
When you are outside the hall
You get an option to look for Matt or Megan or see mom
It takes a while to trigger that without being game over.
That is if you are in the Loyalty path.
I took a chance and it wasn't game over this time.
That's when you see that scene over and over and over.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I must have gone to school a lot for that to trigger.
It triggers late mornig at school attend school get repect +1
Go back to class go to moms office..........but
When you are outside the hall
You get an option to look for Matt or Megan or see mom
It takes a while to trigger that without being game over.
That is if you are in the Loyalty path.
I took a chance and it wasn't game over this time.
That's when you see that scene over and over and over.
Gone to school a lot? So it's like a random chance of triggering? I've went to school everyday for 4 weeks and still nothing happened. Everytime I attend the class then ask mom about the oedipus assignment over and over... for 4 straight weeks and still nothing happened. Very frustrating.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Gone to school a lot? So it's like a random chance of triggering? I've went to school everyday for 4 weeks and still nothing happened. Everytime I attend the class then ask mom about the oedipus assignment over and over... for 4 straight weeks and still nothing happened. Very frustrating.
Yeah they need to change what triggers what.
It's just too annoying sometimes but what can you do?

Reactions: Valoryn
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes