Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so how do i get Sydney to more than 2 submission to progress the photoshoot? Or is that just not a thing yet?
also when is the fix for the cosplayheaven site comming? Nothing past the first shoots gets uploaded there.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You have to build her libido for the first event. Keep doing the photo shoot and ending without asking her to take off her shorts till her libido is maxed.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive Gallery_labels_AFV_v0.2.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/rickard/MEGAsync/renpy-7.3.0-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/rickard/MEGAsync/renpy-7.3.0-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Users/rickard/MEGAsync/renpy-7.3.0-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Users/rickard/MEGAsync/renpy-7.3.0-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive Gallery_labels_AFV_v0.2.rpyc.

Darwin-16.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271

Sun Oct 13 21:17:34 2019

Any one know what this means and how to fix?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
OK, I'm looking for some feedback. First; A lot of events in the game have statistical restrictions, meaning you have to have a certain stat at a certain point to trigger an event. I've been doing this to make the game somewhat of a challenge. Are my restrictions too challenging? Are they just creating too much frustration? Second, There's obviously some flaws with the hint system, (which I can't even believe that it's been this difficult to make it function the way I want it to), but when it works? has it been helpful?, and last, Do you find the new navigation system to be an improvement? Is getting around in the game easier?
I think the stat requirements are making the game overly grindy. To paraphrase from the game. Too much grind is NOT rewarding and definitely doesn't count as content. Also for some reason I can't get events 25 and 26 to trigger even though I resorted to looking at the walkthrough and have tried both the NTR and loyalty routes and neither one triggers them. All I do is talk to mom at school and never get the option to look for Matt and Meghan. I d/l and am playing 04c. Also after playing 03c I failed event 20 but as soon as I opened up 04c it showed as complete. I did fail the swimsuit fashion show because I didn't buy the swimsuit until after I completed the pool party so I know why I can't trigger it now because it doesn't repeat. Still wsorking on the Cami events. Completed Sidney's photo shoot and got the 69 event.

Just to repeat the amount of grind makes me want to not play this game past this update but will finish what I can of this update. I do know that coding grind into a game isn't difficult at all. I like the game due to unique story and amazing CG and animation but the grind far overshadows that.

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I think the stat requirements are making the game overly grindy. To paraphrase from the game. Too much grind is NOT rewarding and definitely doesn't count as content. Also for some reason I can't get events 25 and 26 to trigger even though I resorted to looking at the walkthrough and have tried both the NTR and loyalty routes and neither one triggers them. All I do is talk to mom at school and never get the option to look for Matt and Meghan. I d/l and am playing 04c. Also after playing 03c I failed event 20 but as soon as I opened up 04c it showed as complete. I did fail the swimsuit fashion show because I didn't buy the swimsuit until after I completed the pool party so I know why I can't trigger it now because it doesn't repeat. Still wsorking on the Cami events. Completed Sidney's photo shoot and got the 69 event.

Just to repeat the amount of grind makes me want to not play this game past this update but will finish what I can of this update. I do know that coding grind into a game isn't difficult at all. I like the game due to unique story and amazing CG and animation but the grind far overshadows that.
Thanks for your feedback, I think I'll loosen up the statistical restrictions a bit going forward to make the game less grindy. So far everyone who has had a problem with 25 and 26 triggering is a problem with an incompatible IC patch. Make sure you have the right one downloaded and installed. And if you still can't trigger the events, try taking it out completely for those events. I know that's not ideal, but for now we're looking into it, but so far everyone with this problem who have given me their save files, I can't repeat the problem on my end. It always triggers fine for me. But we'll keep digging to try to find if there's a bug.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hey what happened?
Uncle Bob texted me on a Sat.
He was leaving the country
I bought the green screen that day.
When I came back no Decrapios..
Does that mean I found a bug so they wont show up every Sat anymore?
Did the green screen had anything to do with it?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey what happened?
Uncle Bob texted me on a Sat.
He was leaving the country
I bought the green screen that day.
When I came back no Decrapios..
Does that mean I found a bug so they wont show up every Sat anymore?
Did the green screen had anything to do with it?
Yeah, that’s a new one. Thanks for reporting, I’ll check it out.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for your feedback, I think I'll loosen up the statistical restrictions a bit going forward to make the game less grindy. So far everyone who has had a problem with 25 and 26 triggering is a problem with an incompatible IC patch. Make sure you have the right one downloaded and installed. And if you still can't trigger the events, try taking it out completely for those events. I know that's not ideal, but for now we're looking into it, but so far everyone with this problem who have given me their save files, I can't repeat the problem on my end. It always triggers fine for me. But we'll keep digging to try to find if there's a bug.
Checked the IC patch and it's the right one. I read that we shouldn't alter the patch by stripping off the leading characters but then I get an exception error looking for the file incest_patch.rpy so I think whoever posted not to strip leading characters was mistaken or am I mistaken. Should it have the AFV...v0.04c incest_patch.rpy.

edit: I will try to remember to delete the IC patch after I complete everything else if I don't run into any other issues that is.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
NTR event 10 still not marked as completed after all this time and can't be triggered again after on 3rd or after 3rd time. It's not a problem right now, but it will be in some future version when it's a requirement to advance further and it won't be possible because it's not registered as completed.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
NTR event 10 still not marked as completed after all this time and can't be triggered again after on 3rd or after 3rd time. It's not a problem right now, but it will be in some future version when it's a requirement to advance further and it won't be possible because it's not registered as completed.
So you played/triggered this event, and it didn’t register complete?

Reactions: RottenPlum

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
So you played/triggered this event, and it didn’t register complete?
Interesting. RottenPlum Are you still playing v 0.03c because when I finished 03c event 20 showed as incomplete even though I did everything required. When I downloaded and played v 04c it suddenly showed as complete so somehow this update corrected the error. If that happens for you then you might be able to breeze through events 25 and 26.

edit: So if you can finish 03c and it still shows as incomplete then try to d/l v 04c and see what happens. Just an idea that may or not work.

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,
I’m stuck to move forward in the game, I can’t unblock step 21 yet I’ve unlocked the studio? I’ve looked at the procedure step by step and yet I can’t seem to unpack. Thank you

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello,
I’m stuck to move forward in the game, I can’t unblock step 21 yet I’ve unlocked the studio? I’ve looked at the procedure step by step and yet I can’t seem to unpack. Thank you
That bug was fixed in .04c

Download the new version.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Do you have to use the webcam 5 times or something like that on each girl to finish the event? That's a lot of times.
I also noticed that when you start the Sidney shoot there is already a green screen even if you didnt buy it.
Is that a bug as well?
Cause if you do both girls it confuses the game or something.
And you have to pay Sidney for another custome made.
And it affects Thursdays you can make the FRI agent dissappear.
Meaning she didnt nock at the door and saved me $500.
So my solution is to avoid all those bugs is do Laurens shoot first then Sidneys.
I know it's going to take forever to finish but that's the only thing that makes sense.
I was wondering about what to do during all that free time.
Seems I may have to use the webcams a lot until I am done with each girl.
Nothing else makes sense.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Question... I play the non NTR/domination route will I still get a lot of sexy options in game or is NTR/dom route best way to play?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hello,
Did you Sidney make you the custome?
Otherwise what's the point in unlocking the studio?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Question... I play the non NTR/domination route will I still get a lot of sexy options in game or is NTR/dom route best way to play?
There is a lot more non-NTR content right now than there is NTR.
I think there are only really two NTR scenes and I don't really count one of them as NTR (Lauren getting spanked by the female FBI agent).

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
There is a lot more non-NTR content right now than there is NTR.
I think there are only really two NTR scenes and I don't really count one of them as NTR (Lauren getting spanked by the female FBI agent).
Yeah it's condusing....hit that button or don't hit that button.
It all depends on your decision when you talk to Matt
Accept his offer or dont.
It affects the events if you do it affects the events if you dont.
It's up to you but that's where it starts.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Interesting. RottenPlum Are you still playing v 0.03c because when I finished 03c event 20 showed as incomplete even though I did everything required. When I downloaded and played v 04c it suddenly showed as complete so somehow this update corrected the error. If that happens for you then you might be able to breeze through events 25 and 26.

edit: So if you can finish 03c and it still shows as incomplete then try to d/l v 04c and see what happens. Just an idea that may or not work.
Nah, i had this problem since this event was implemented, in 0.2 i think.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes