Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but it is not, I tried all times and it say the same thing, can only be done in late mornings no matter when im there

I guess it might be one of those annoying trigger that I must do it on an exact day and time and/or she might come to me and pull me over there and she does not even jerk you off in bed anymore
The one to jerk you off is Sydney... and her Photoshoots are every AFTERNOON (bow and gasoline)...
Laura is the younger one that grinds herself against your cock if you pay the Agent... and she gains Lust by watching TV in the Lounge each EVENING... her Photoshoots are on TUESDAY MORNING (axe)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
but it is not, I tried all times and it say the same thing, can only be done in late mornings no matter when im there

I guess it might be one of those annoying trigger that I must do it on an exact day and time and/or she might come to me and pull me over there and she does not even jerk you off in bed anymore
As has been said before many times. That is a bug that is fixed in .04c

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That would indicate that the player will either be incapable to pay one rate or is hindert otherwise...
personally I paid every rate so far and intend to go on... those girls are mine, noway I let that kreep get his paws on any of them
Have faith brother.
A small sacrifice must be made for the greater good.

We know Sidney is Bi so seeing her mom strutting her stuff on stage is bound to have an effect on her. If Jackie sees Sidney watching her it's bound to lead to a conversation between the two. One that will hopfuly make them more comfortable with each others sexuality.

This is one of the few Incest Harem games where we're going to see some mother/daughter action in something other than an epilogue (according to the dev).

The mob loser can look if he wants for now but in the end that's all he'll be doing.

J4BS

Oct 8, 2019

It's a bug need to be fixed but with your mouse roll the wheel up and down and it will work

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Was able to get the console (Shift O) activated and upgrade the cash supply (considerably).

Any way to upgrade the individual statistics (libido & submission)?

I know, I'll just have to keep grinding away, and grinding away, and grinding away, but I've got to ask.

P.S. Besides riding a flying motor scooter to and from the warehouse, have you noticed that MC doesn't wear sunglasses going there, but does on the way back?

Reactions: AstQ90

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Event 16 says you've got to see what Sidney's doing in Lauren's bedroom once her libido gets to 10. Also says you've got to install a webcam in Lauren's bedroom.

a. Got her libido to 10, got to see her whacking off.

b. Already installed the webcam, otherwise couldn't have seen Sidney whacking off.

Event 16 still shows "????". Huh?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Event 16 says you've got to see what Sidney's doing in Lauren's bedroom once her libido gets to 10. Also says you've got to install a webcam in Lauren's bedroom.

b. Already installed the webcam, otherwise couldn't have seen Sidney whacking off.

Go there dureing the afternoon, there will be a different scene... also I am pretty sure you don't need the webcam for that one... you more or less walk in on her

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Go there dureing the afternoon, there will be a different scene... also I am pretty sure you don't need the webcam for that one... you more or less walk in on her
Got it up to 10 exactly, went there on a weekday afternoon. Only option was to use the spy-cam to watch her whack off, or walk away (and her libido still went down 5).

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
P.S. Besides riding a flying motor scooter to and from the warehouse, have you noticed that MC doesn't wear sunglasses going there, but does on the way back?
He was going super fast and hit a speed bump before he came onto the screen. (Obviously) And he only wears sunglasses during deliveries cuz he’s trying to keep a low profile.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019

have the same problem ! i do that with her libido 10 over 10 times watch her masturbate and nothing new happened ! and task is still ???? bug or something else ?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
As suggested, did another afternoon photo shoot with Sidney. Went the whole nine yards, got a blowjob (she swallowed), left the studio, time suddenly jumped back to Early Morning on Monday. Made my way back to Afternoon, went to Lauren's room, same problem as before - Libido 10, got to see Sidney whacking off with the spy-cam, nothing on Task 16 changed.

Moving over to Camille, got her libido up to 10, had her show her tits in the bathroom, Task 32 didn't change, go to Task 33 or 34 and it tells me to complete Task 32 first, which I did, and did before that, and before that, too.

Can't fuck Sidney, can't fuck Mom, but I can dry hump Lauren and cream in my jeans. Whooppee.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes