ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
When will the walkthrough be updated? This game is too all over the place I have no idea how to progress atm. I've already finished the disgusting beastiality photoshoots for Lauren and Sidney (thank god), what do I do from here?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
When will the walkthrough be updated? This game is too all over the place I have no idea how to progress atm. I've already finished the disgusting beastiality photoshoots for Lauren and Sidney (thank god), what do I do from here?

Open your phone (upper right corner) then click on the Progress button (big blue I) then scroll through the events until you see question marks. Click on the question marks to get a clue on what to do.

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Open your phone (upper right corner) then click on the Progress button (big blue I) then scroll through the events until you see question marks. Click on the question marks to get a clue on what to do.
Yup, did that, all my events are the same as last update, I have up to 45, yet there are like 5 more gallery scenes to be unlocked, I just can't because the story is stuck

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Can't seem to trigger the Event 43 with Camille.... Yet I maxed her submission and libido already....
Am I missing something ?

Edit : Nevermind, got it. I'm a moron :D

Last edited:

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I have the same problem , no new events and dont know how to trigger the 11 new ones as they dont show up on phone .
i have also an error when i try to fap on computer when i chose Jacky , get an error as soon as i click on the folder . Any thoughts?

EDIT* - Seems theres something with my save game as i loaded another older one and the computer issue didnt happen so thats sorted. Still no new events on phone though , do they appear when you played through all the old content ?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
One day the games will evolve. An event is updated and at the same time another event that is part of it will update as well. :unsure:
It is not forbidden to dream :sleep:

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
ok there is no way for buying pressent. lauren is still pissed at me for doing something that is her own faulth.
and i do have the money for it.
and i found a mistake in a picture
View attachment 590359
just look at her arm its going trough her own leg
it doesnt look that bad but its enough only cock teasing no real sex in the game
Holy shit! After a year of developing and playing this game, I have never noticed the arm thing with Lauren! Now that'll bug me until I fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: ontach and CrispJr

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Yup, did that, all my events are the same as last update, I have up to 45, yet there are like 5 more gallery scenes to be unlocked, I just can't because the story is stuck
Did you manage to sort it out ? got the same problem as you . downloaded new version should be 11 more events but story doesnt move on.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes