AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
You categorize an old guy flashing his junk ntr? The groping part is avoidable. Also who is Sandra? Do you mean Megan?
yeah lol thought her name was sandra and even in this update chat option says light ntr i tried to avoid it coundnt progress arc untill i did

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i believes its been said few times nothings new just code fixes and prep for next update i believe

Nov 10, 2019
i believes its been said few times nothings new just code fixes and prep for next update i believe
v0.05a supporter
New Mini-game (accessed by phone)
48 animations
405 New images.
2,945 lines of dialogue.
36 new general game events, including....
11 new phone progress events
Spelling and grammar checked.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hi. How to get sceen when his fucking someone next to computer by showing pictures or videos?
Go to the computer, open the folder of the girl you want to fap to, click on the fap icon in the bottom left corner, begin fap animation

Miranda0

Dec 10, 2017
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
I can download but game is no incest?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Just finished 0.5a and got a traceback error on the computer when looking at stored images for Jacky / Mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was with the recently posted compressed version, which I believe has the wrong incest patch included, 0.5 vs 0.5a.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just finished 0.5a and got a traceback error on the computer when looking at stored images for Jacky / Mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was with the recently posted compressed version, which I believe has the wrong incest patch included, 0.5 vs 0.5a.
This looks like a bug that I missed. I don't think it has anything to do with the compressed version, even though there may be some landlady's and roommates showing up with the 0.5 i-patch instead of the 0.05a i-patch. Thanks for reporting!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok there is no way for buying pressent. lauren is still pissed at me for doing something that is her own faulth.
and i do have the money for it.
and i found a mistake in a picture
1584548787692.png
just look at her arm its going trough her own leg
it doesnt look that bad but its enough only cock teasing no real sex in the game

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes