xb

Nov 9, 2017
Not seeing any new content and the hint thing on the phone doesn't seem to have anything new. The last event listed is 45

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Read the change log guys. This update just completes the previous one. (.5 patron went to .5 supporter). If you played .5 patreon, you've already played the new content. You just missed on some animations.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i made it through first week got nervous cause spent 1000 on web cam not realizing it was a sat luckily i was able to work that afternoon otherwise id be screwed. when do i run into cop though week 2 week three.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Read the change log guys. This update just completes the previous one. (.5 patron went to .5 supporter). If you played .5 patreon, you've already played the new content. You just missed on some animations.
This is accurate, the last version that was on here was 0.05patreon was for my patreon and Subscribestar testers that got leaked onto F95 and elsewhere. Version 0.05a is the official release, and does not add any events or storyline. The official version fixes some bugs, and there are a bunch more animations. Check out the fapping animations, the shower animations, the Megan bj animations, and I think that’s it (I might have forgotten one). I’ll continue to replace the old stop animations with the actual animations in future updates.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I loaded up my last save which was from the christmas update and it was no longer in taboo mode. Do I have to start over and click the sign?

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
I loaded up my last save which was from the christmas update and it was no longer in taboo mode. Do I have to start over and click the sign?
No. try clicking the light on the top right of the phone. i believe it should be red for taboo, green for not taboo

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Does the patch need to be updated from the Christmas version?

-

Nvm see that it is up to date the link just shows an older title but 5.0 and 5.0a are there.

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
yep i have downloaded the 0.5 but no newcontent i don't understand
always check the logs. barring a few animations that you would have missed, no new content between 5 and 5a.
as will said in the post above yours

This is accurate, the last version that was on here was 0.05patreon was for my patreon and Subscribestar testers that got leaked onto F95 and elsewhere. Version 0.05a is the official release, and does not add any events or storyline. The official version fixes some bugs, and there are a bunch more animations. Check out the fapping animations, the shower animations, the Megan bj animations, and I think that’s it (I might have forgotten one). I’ll continue to replace the old stop animations with the actual animations in future updates.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Tony owes a huge amount of money to the Mafia, but when he ends up in prison, the responsibility of the debt falls to his only son, the mc, Ryan. Help Ryan develop his relationship with his mother and two sisters. With his father gone, there is nothing stopping the development of his Oedipal complex.
Why do I need a incest patch if they are already related? o_O

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes