mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
How to increase Sidney's Submission or Libido? I need to complete her photoshoot but without submission or libido Sidney not doing anything
you can use shift o and type sidneysubmission = 25 enter and sidneylibido = 10 hit enter then hit escape you can do anything you want then

Reactions: Jay 7676

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
WillTylor Please add Lauren's pussy fingering scene (front version) to the list of choices for the TV watching segment. IMHO that is the best one so far. :love:

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
Hello anyone can explain loyalty and NTR route modes on the top left screen of the phone what does it each change?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looks like the Official AFV Version 0.05a is up. Should include a better iPatch and some more animations along with bug fixes. If you were waiting to play .5 till this came out now's the time.

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
I am enjoying the update but I am unclear on event 38. During the interaction between mc and sydney at the club she says you can speak to her in the evening if you need help paying the mafia bill. I am not seeing any dialogue options to ask her to work at the club.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Will there be more added to the game is 45 the highest this games goes to??
For this update, yes. But I’ve already got event 46 rendered and partially written for the next update :)
I am enjoying the update but I am unclear on event 38. During the interaction between mc and sydney at the club she says you can speak to her in the evening if you need help paying the mafia bill. I am not seeing any dialogue options to ask her to work at the club.
When you talk to Sidney in the kitchen in the evenings, you should see an option to ask her to work at night. You won’t see this option on Mondays or Saturdays since she automatically works Mondays, and doesn’t go the same night as Jacky after the initial visit.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
it would be nice if the cock gazing was avoidable...I'm sure cant be the only 1 that doesnt want to watch a guy jerk off or sit there with his dick out,right behind the text..

Reactions: AbrahamFroman

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Looks like the Official AFV Version 0.05a is up. Should include a better iPatch and some more animations along with bug fixes. If you were waiting to play .5 till this came out now's the time.
Anyone got a bearing on when that one is gonna show up here? Been waiting to play until it lands here.

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
I have a question

0.jpg
1>) How can I get my girl pregnant? guys pls help
2>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
3>)who became pregnant and gives birth

Reactions: chickenfuck
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes