WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I assume not as the tooltip says "I wonder if I'll hear from him"
Ok, I've been going through the code, and trying to recreate this bug, but so far I can't find anything that would be causing this. The conditions that have to be met before 39 will trigger, is that you get the first visit from Camille, where she's pissed about the pics the MC took of Mandy, and then this event should trigger 5 days later when you wake up in the morning. Even if something else triggers instead, such as Agent Diaz visiting on Thursday, it is coded that it should still just trigger the next day. Just out of curiosity, have you been changing anything with the console or with the cheat mod? I don't know why that would cause problems, but If there's any extra info you can give me about how this bug happened, it would be helpful. If you would like, while I try to figure out this bug, you can trigger the event using the console by pressing "Shift + o" and then typing "jump bobbytext" This should get the events rolling for you again. Sorry about the bug.... I know they can be super frustrating. Especially the ones that take some real effort to figure out.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Ok, I've been going through the code, and trying to recreate this bug, but so far I can't find anything that would be causing this. The conditions that have to be met before 39 will trigger, is that you get the first visit from Camille, where she's pissed about the pics the MC took of Mandy, and then this event should trigger 5 days later when you wake up in the morning. Even if something else triggers instead, such as Agent Diaz visiting on Thursday, it is coded that it should still just trigger the next day. Just out of curiosity, have you been changing anything with the console or with the cheat mod? I don't know why that would cause problems, but If there's any extra info you can give me about how this bug happened, it would be helpful. If you would like, while I try to figure out this bug, you can trigger the event using the console by pressing "Shift + o" and then typing "jump bobbytext" This should get the events rolling for you again. Sorry about the bug.... I know they can be super frustrating. Especially the ones that take some real effort to figure out.
I never received the "bobby text", at least not that I can recall, and I have all events completed - even #39. I am wondering if this is only an "occasional bug" where players have a sequence of events that just causes it to glitch...I'm not a programmer, all I know is the game worked just fine for me and I am happy with everything so far. Keep up the great work!

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
@WillTylor

i'm not far but I like your game so far and I'm going to support it on patreon. The story is interesting and gives a feeling to continue and learn more. The characters are very interesting so far and I hope to learn more about them while playing. Are events in this game repeatable?.

• Love
Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@WillTylor

i'm not far but I like your game so far and I'm going to support it on patreon. The story is interesting and gives a feeling to continue and learn more. The characters are very interesting so far and I hope to learn more about them while playing. Are events in this game repeatable?.
Yes many of the events are repeatable, and the ones that aren't you can replay in the gallery on the main menu. Right now there are some problems with the gallery, but that's just because this is just a test build that got leaked here, so we hadn't finished the gallery before we released our beta. The official release will have all the galleries functioning correctly. (We hope!)

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
the portrait works but it describes the mother as 'being saddled with 3 adult kids all at once' or somthing and each sister is described as a roommate

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the portrait works but it describes the mother as 'being saddled with 3 adult kids all at once' or somthing and each sister is described as a roommate
What's the stats of your phone say? Mom or Jacky?
Normally what you descripe is a situation if the patch is installed but not activated (the light in the top right of your phone seems to have to glow red when hovering over)

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
oh, i thought that when you start the game you press that warning area to activate the mod i didnt realize i also had to click the light in the phone. thank you its fixed now

edit: continued the game and when i enter the moms room and talk with her even after turning on incest she says that she had a miscarridge and cant have children and that she got 3 kids when they were almost adults. if im doing somthing wrong again let me know

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
oh, i thought that when you start the game you press that warning area to activate the mod i didnt realize i also had to click the light in the phone. thank you its fixed now

edit: continued the game and when i enter the moms room and talk with her even after turning on incest she says that she had a miscarridge and cant have children and that she got 3 kids when they were almost adults. if im doing somthing wrong again let me know
It’s either the warning screen at the beginning of the game, or the light on the phone. You shouldn’t have to do both. There are some errors in the ipatch, and D.S.-Sama is in the process of completely re-doing it. As soon as he’s finished, we’ll release the official version, as the current version that’s live here on F95, is still just our test version.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.05 - Updated (04.03.2020)

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

Download

Download - Incest Patched

- Updated to v0.05
- Updated to Xmas version
- Updated to v0.04e
- Bugfix (Check this post)
- Updated to v0.04d
- Updated to v0.04c
- Updated to v0.04b
- Phone interface improvements

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
How to save game? Can't able to see that option anywhere

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
How to increase Sidney's Submission or Libido? I need to complete her photoshoot but without submission or libido Sidney not doing anything

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes