WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I have one question.... I did 45 phone events, park the last. Is that all? Change log stated 36 new events...????
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-05-patreon-willtylor.24965/post-3118351
Oh shoot this is just the test build? So the official release will have more events with more animations or will it be more animations for the events in this test build?
The official release will have bug fixes, a few minor changes to the scripts, but mostly just more animations. The animations will be replacements to the old stop motion animations. It’s mainly what I’ve been working on while I wait for D.S. Sama to finish his patches.
So, i have to ask, what is bestiality here? the only thing i could get along with is the mc fucking i dunno a dog:HideThePain:
There’s no actual bestiality in the game, just a couple scenes where the mc photoshops the girls into bestiality situations. Enough I guess for F95 to add the tag.
how do you raise Sidney's libido in the new update? only been able to add 1 point.
If you read the dialogue, it warns you not to push the girls too hard in the photoshoots. So, if you end the shoot early, it increases their libido. When their libido is high enough, the first 3 options become available in the photo shoot, and all of these raise submission.

Reactions: giqui and RedZone30

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Sorry, I can see how that’s confusing. For counting events in the change-log, I’m basically counting every time a label is triggered in the code. Events like breakfast where an event happens, but it’s not noteworthy enough to include it as one of the phone progress events.
but i never got mine answer... is there more then 45 phone events in this update?

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
I have problem with event 39, i can't start it. what can i do to trigger that event?
I have done all the event before 39, i am waiting for bobby, but he can't find the way :p.

Last edited:
Reactions: veeral

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
but i never got mine answer... is there more then 45 phone events in this update?
No, no more phone events. If you notice on the phone, All the events are listed, whether they are complete or not. Once all the “???”’s go away, you’ve completed all the phone events.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
has anybody been able to unlock the (Other girls gallery pic) in the gallery meny.
and if you have, how.?????

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
has anybody been able to unlock the (Other girls gallery pic) in the gallery meny.
and if you have, how.?????
Since this is just a test build. There were no updates, and some problems, with the gallery, that will all be fixed in the official build.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Since this is just a test build. There were no updates, and some problems, with the gallery, that will all be fixed in the official build.
okay well thanks for answering (y) and is there a possibility for you DEV to open up that nr12 ntr event, so that if he doesn't pay it will happen automatically again after a few times.
since i missed that and now i can't get it without replaying the entire game.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
No, no more phone events. If you notice on the phone, All the events are listed, whether they are complete or not. Once all the “???”’s go away, you’ve completed all the phone events.
Thats obvious.... Still dont get it why are you writing new 36 events in description of the update??????
Whatever... Great game (y)(y)(y):cool:

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
I'm also someone who has gone 3 weeks through the game without event 39 happening. Is there a trigger, something I should be doing? The phone phrases it like I'm supposed to be passive.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm also someone who has gone 3 weeks through the game without event 39 happening. Is there a trigger, something I should be doing? The phone phrases it like I'm supposed to be passive.
Did you get the early morning text from Uncle Bobby?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
so the suport mod is dead any fix or is it just dead
We didn't finish the support mod, just because this is the test version that was leaked onto F95, still most of the options from the mod should still function. When the official release comes out, there will be a fully functioning support mod.

Reactions: RedZone30

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I dunno if it is a Ren'Py thing, but you need change the way your buttons work. The negative space can't be clicked.

For game maker it's changing the mask to be the entire object rather than just the Sprite itself.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
poor boy after 1 year still no sexual intercourse.....only in xmas dream that never happen in real time story, sigh it is 10years old and it need to hold back even after 1 year still nothing....sigh poor boy.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes