-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Seems the changelog was missed for this release.

Update Version 0.05
Testing in progress!!
By our BFF’s and Family tiers.

Change-log
Version 0.05_Beta

• New Mini-game (accessed by phone)
  • 34 animations
  • 381 New images.
  • 2,922 lines of dialogue.
  • 36 new events
  • Spelling and grammar checked. (Thank you lapdragon!)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Good update, I liked the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene, that was a good angle and animation. I feel like a lot of the sex scenes are a bit too zoomed out. It actually feels dynamic and sexy, really good framing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WillTylor

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I haven't played the update yet. I'd rather if you'd used spoiler tags. :(
I fixed it, though I gotta ask why you are looking at the thread before playing, gonna guess it was accidentally following an alert. Censored the name of the act, but I never mentioned who or the context. Not picking on you in particular, but in a general sense I don't get the idea of spoilers in this forum. It wasn't like I said who'd die in a recent movie, gotta question why mentioning an act already in previous game updates counts. Can I mention women are in the game? Can I say Batman is in the next Batman film? If I'm not talking the game story, I don't get why anything else counts. Still plenty of plot points to enjoy in this update.

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
How to get submission or libido points for sidney ? I am stuck on her photoshoot with 1 sub and 5 libido .
you can use shift o and then change it to sidneylibido = 10 and sidneysubmission = 20 and when you use some up you redo it and you wont miss anything

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I know this has been solved before but I can't find/remember the solution. After goin to school Ican't get rid of the choice menu from the school hall. Any one knows ho to do this please tell me. Thank you. j.jpg

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I fixed it, though I gotta ask why you are looking at the thread before playing, gonna guess it was accidentally following an alert. Censored the name of the act, but I never mentioned who or the context. Not picking on you in particular, but in a general sense I don't get the idea of spoilers in this forum. It wasn't like I said who'd die in a recent movie, gotta question why mentioning an act already in previous game updates counts. Can I mention women are in the game? Can I say Batman is in the next Batman film? If I'm not talking the game story, I don't get why anything else counts. Still plenty of plot points to enjoy in this update.
Yeah, it was an alert after posting the changelog. I didn't mean to see anything. For me, part of the enjoyment in playing is in not knowing what's coming (not only who is involved, but also what happens). Your "examples" are a bit ludicrous. Saying an act that's happening in this update is not even remotely as obvious as stating there are women in the game or that Batman is in his own movie. Still, as you say, no real harm done, and I realize I'm an odd ball when it comes to something like that.

Reactions: ltpika

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I know this has been solved before but I can't find/remember the solution. After goin to school Ican't get rid of the choice menu from the school hall. Any one knows ho to do this please tell me. Thank you. View attachment 576615
Huh.... I thought we solved that so it wouldn’t happen anymore. I’ll look into it. I think you can get rid of it by going back to the school and hovering over the arrows that make them pop up in the first place, and then just hover over them again until the nav buttons disappear.

Reactions: Bakkis15

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Huh.... I thought we solved that so it wouldn’t happen anymore. I’ll look into it. I think you can get rid of it by going back to the school and hovering over the arrows that make them pop up in the first place, and then just hover over them again until the nav buttons disappear.
Thanks, that helped.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is there any sex scenes between any one yet / that i missed?

NTR 12 is still locked for me with red ???

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 576091

Overview:
Tony owes a huge amount of money to the Mafia, but when he ends up in prison, the responsibility of the debt falls to his only son, the mc, Ryan. Help Ryan develop his relationship with his mother and two sisters. With his father gone, there is nothing stopping the development of his Oedipal complex. And don't forget the weekly payments to the mafia, because if they don't receive their money, they will still take what they are owed in other ways.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-04
Release Date: 2020-02-24
Developer: WillTylor - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: Fan Signatures - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker -
Gallery Fixer - Supporter Mod - Spanish Translation

Turug Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 498628 View attachment 498629 View attachment 498639 View attachment 498633 View attachment 498634 View attachment 498636 View attachment 498642
View attachment 498637 View attachment 498638 View attachment 498635 View attachment 498630 View attachment 498643
Is there an update or just repairs??

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Gotta question about the IC patch, and whether it is working, but it requires me to actually talk story a bit:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Reminder. This is the bug fix version of .5

The next patch will have bug fixes and new animations. I *highly* recommend starting a new game as there is a lot of early game content. There's also a new early morning event to fill that gap. Breakfast with the girls. Check back on this event as it will change as you progress the plot.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I think this walkthrough is flawed. It keeps telling me to go to Jacky's room at night to do the subliminal messages, but it says it won't work on her anymore when I go.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes