WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
There is a bug. On saturday i did the lightbulb task.
On sunday when asked if i want to help Jacky i clicked no. The transition bar dissapeared. Only those two arrows were up. I went to the phone to pass time. After the memes the game crashed into the main menu. I bet the devs already know this.
The 0.05 incest patch doesn't work.
I have to go to the strip club each time and ask Sidney about the money other wise those 200$ will not add up. Is it intentional?
And that's it. I loves how by taking the money Sidney took the initiative and cucked the MC. The following scene at the club was great. She decided to include herself into the endeavor of helping out the family.
Gotta love Mr Peterson. Humoristic and unwinding scenes with him.
Great update. Jacky finally takes things into her own hands...Though hoped for more NTR.
Thanks for reporting those bugs. They are all known except for the money not adding up from the club, so again, thanks for letting me know. I'm glad you liked the update, but the official version (this is a testing beta build) will be so much better.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can't get aunt cami to appear in the lounge late morning? I have gone through weeks and weeks with nothing. Any help pls guys/gals

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Can't get aunt cami to appear in the lounge late morning? I have gone through weeks and weeks with nothing. Any help pls guys/gals
Have you had both visits from her yet? One where she's mad, and then the next where she's sad?

Reactions: Caveman1975

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Have you had both visits from her yet? One where she's mad, and then the next where she's sad?
Yeah both those events have taken place and can't progress unless I have had the meet aunt cami late morning in the lounge event triggered

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah both those events have taken place and can't progress unless I have had the meet aunt cami late morning in the lounge event triggered
Sorry! I have no idea why it isn't triggering. Maybe you could send me your save and I'll take a look at it. But in the meantime just go into the lounge on a weekday late morning and open your console with "shift + o" and then type in "jump maid_outfit_fitting" That will trigger the scene and make it so you can keep progressing.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Use the correct version of the mod for the correct game version and only for that version.... Download V0.05 to work in the latest version of the game.

I made sure to download the latest V0.05 and it still is not working. so it would seem something is not correct

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
How to get submission or libido points for sidney ? I am stuck on her photoshoot with 1 sub and 5 libido .
Right, you have to raise her libido, to start with photoshots, then submission will raise afte few sessions.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so is every one getting an NTR "route". mom has mafia, younger sister has the bi detective and now older sister has old man peterson?

unless that was a one time encounter. is there more scenes with peterson and do i have to do anything to see the rest or just avoid exercising in the morning?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes