WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Can we get some info on next update? Whats in it?
We've been testing our beta version, and I think we've found all the bugs. There were actually very few! Right now we're just waiting on DS to finish the galleries and the patches, and then we'll be ready for our "Friends tier" release. After that release it will be one month until it is available to everybody else. (wink, wink) Check out either the page or the page for a detailed change-log to see what's in it.

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
The day I use Patreon ( and their bumbuddy Paypal...) to support a creator is very likely to be extremely cold in Hell...Thankfully I have SubscribeStar.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillTylor
D

Deleted member 1360486

How do I get more submissive points for Sidney? I got her on the photoshoot but she only has 2 submissive points.
Help please

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
They are releasing this like launching a fucking space shuttle ... I hope that our dicks will also have a lift-off...

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
They are releasing this like launching a fucking space shuttle ... I hope that our dicks will also have a lift-off...
Haha.... Sorry about the delay. We’ve thoroughly tested the update, and I think we’ve got the few bugs we found. D.S.-Sama is in the process of completely remaking the ipatch, and is having to change a lot of things in the original script files. While we’re waiting for him to finish, I’ve been making animations to replace the old stop motion ones from the first four builds. So although the wait sucks, at least there will be more animations to hopefully make it up to you all.

Turug

Sep 22, 2019
pc/linux mega link for the last update 0.05
mac link
patreon extra mod
nice fapping to ya

Last edited:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Between the beta build and the official release, is there actually any new content that is not just added tutorial stuff? Like progression? Redoing the tutorial is all well and good, but if there's nothing new in later scenes, I'll just wait for the next release after.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Between the beta build and the official release, is there actually any new content that is not just added tutorial stuff? Like progression? Redoing the tutorial is all well and good, but if there's nothing new in later scenes, I'll just wait for the next release after.
I think you're looking at the change-log for version 0.04f-Xmas. The one that was just posted is the 0.05-beta test build for my BFF tier supporters. We're really close to releasing the official supporter version.
Am i wrong, or you DO need an account to actually see it?
The change-log should just be in the "about WillTylor" section on my profile page. Everything's harder to find now that Patreon has been moving shit around. It might be easier to find on my SubscribeStar page. It's just in the first pinned post.

• Love
Reactions: RedZone30

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I do not think the incest patch for the recent build is working, it's still calling jacky Landlady etc. it will not let you "activate" the patch unless you begin a new game. Using old saves makes it not work

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes