WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I like to know this too. I'm stuck in game because I really don't find this.
When you are doing Sidney's photo-shoot, you need to build up her libido first. You can build up her libido by choosing to end the photo-session early. Once her libido is high enough, she will be open to accept the first 3 (I think) options. And each of those options will give you submission points, each time you play the event.

Reactions: giqui

Otaku13579

Feb 20, 2020
How do you have sex with Sidney it’s showing in the picture you have sex with her by the computer but I can’t seem to figure it out

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
the new update is out let's see who is the filthy pirate that can upload it!
Yeah, we're just going through the testing stage now. The beta test build won't be as good of an experience as playing the official version where we've fixed the bugs, and put in more of the extras. There's no set time for testing, it's just when we feel confident that we've gotten most of the bugs. When it does come out, it will be available to anyone in the friend tier. ($5.00 patreon and $1 SubscribeStar) Then we'll do our general release for everyone 1 month later.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Yeah, we're just going through the testing stage now. The beta test build won't be as good of an experience as playing the official version where we've fixed the bugs, and put in more of the extras. There's no set time for testing, it's just when we feel confident that we've gotten most of the bugs. When it does come out, it will be available to anyone in the friend tier. ($5.00 patreon and $1 SubscribeStar) Then we'll do our general release for everyone 1 month later.
Love how you've made it cheaper to access higher tiers on SubscribeStar :)

Reactions: WillTylor

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
havent tried the game yet but based off walkthrough the mc just peeks and get tease on a loyal route but ntr get a bj and other characters get action but not mc lol

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
havent tried the game yet but based off walkthrough the mc just peeks and get tease on a loyal route but ntr get a bj and other characters get action but not mc lol
Love how many people will judge a game without ever playing it, and then proceed to crap all over it.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Love how many people will judge a game without ever playing it, and then proceed to crap all over it.
Not sure what do you expect? Last update was some unimportant Xmas update no one cared about. So many devs are relying on releasing content public (even patrons) doesnt care about.
After all you are doing it for the money. If not you wouldnt hide it behind paywall ;)

(For all smart-asses trying to "think" right after reading my post before replying on it: think again :-* )

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
That is correct, Xmas update was a waste of time. Maybe dev likes Xmas so much, who knows...
I very much enjoyed the Xmas update, and so did a lot of others. It was humorous and the renders were good. It was a bonus for the festive season, and should be taken as just that. You may consider it a waste of time, but I'm sure Version 0.05, which is due for release imminently, will be much better for the extra time spent on it...Of course you're entitled to your opinions and preferences, but best not to try and speak for all, or even most of us...

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes