strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thats because all the resources in this game is being put towards ntr, so progress is halted and spent on ntr scenes instead. But this is still a harem game somehow.
You do know that spreading blatantly false information about a game is a good way to get banned from F95 right?
NTR route has very little content compared to the harem side of the game. Ether you've not played the game or you're just trolling. Ether way, unless you like creating new accounts and changing IPs, I'd knock that shit off.

Satyr
It's still early in the games development. Right now it's limited to blowjobs and sixtynines outside of the x-mas event (which does have sex but it's all a dream). Given that this is only the third update to the game I think that's pretty good pacing. I'd expect the first sex scenes in the next few updates with lots of sexy build up. If you are stuck on Sidney you'll need to provide some more info on where you are in her story. Her last event in this release is the sixty nine scene.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Jacky is an interesting character. She's only the second character I ever created in Daz, so I think my lack of experience at the time shows in her features. But there are some poses and facial expressions where I think she's really pretty, but then there are other positions and facial expressions that I probably should have thrown out, but didn't want to take the time to try and render the scene again. I tried to make her with signs of age, gave her a mommy bob hairdo, to make it believable that she could be the mom of three adults. Now that I've upgraded my hardware, and I can render those scenes much faster, I think I will start replacing some of those images where I think she doesn't look as flattering. It sure as shit is too late to replace her.
Thanks for the reply, yeah there are some scenes I don't mind. some are just bad. Maybe she needs a tan? I don't know. Looking at her in your signature she looks more like a C.I.R.S.F (Clown I'd run screaming from:D ) than M.I.L.F.

In my opinion, it really shouldn't have that tag. There is no actual bestiality in the game, the MC just photoshops the girls into some cosplay scenarios with a dragon and some wolves.
Oh yes, I forgot about that.

Reactions: WillTylor

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
You do know that spreading blatantly false information about a game is a good way to get banned from F95 right?
NTR route has very little content compared to the harem side of the game. Ether you've not played the game or you're just trolling. Ether way, unless you like creating new accounts and changing IPs, I'd knock that shit off.
Yeah right, guess you didn't play the last christmas update.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No I played them.

You're not good at this whole math thing are you? Go ahead and get some scratch paper and tally up the scenes. It'll be easier for you that way.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is the job delivery bugged or something? I rarely get it to work.
You can only make deliveries in the afternoon. If that’s not working, I can’t imagine what would be wrong. We’ve never had a bug report for the delivery job.

if you can’t figure it out, would you mind sharing your save?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
If you let her strip three times the Mob guy will take her into the back room for a privet dance.

I pay them off to avoid that but if you want to see that scene there's no down side outside of her being pissed off at you.

Reactions: Rebeldad

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just a concept fan sig. If someone could make me a good one, that'd be awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: HSTphan

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
IDK how to cheat the stats, anyone can help me ? what's the command ?
I use It can be a touch tedious, but as long as you don't change the values to something so positively ludicrous that you break the code, you'll be fine.

Reactions: SenPC

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
I use It can be a touch tedious, but as long as you don't change the values to something so positively ludicrous that you break the code, you'll be fine.
To be clear, I use the save game editor when there are no cheats provided by the dev or a fan modder.

Reactions: BrazzersNetwork

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Any info on when the next update of this game is coming out? Really need some sex scenes between mc and jacky/lauren. Also, for a disabled person like me grinding makes it very hard to get through the game. My hands just run out of feeling. Maybe a repeat button? Also, would love a progression in scenes like the one in Jacky's office instead of just the same for weeks. A build up to the climax. Enjoyed it a lot, but more sex please. Thank you.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes