bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Compressed + ipatch 271Mb (PC)
Thank you, and please report these when you post them so we can link in the OP.

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
at least check compressing page req.:rolleyes:
Next time Claim your compressing on Compression Requests Page.
I checked before uploading and there were no requests for this game at that moment. Just forgot to check it again after some time :(...

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
omg omg omg never saw this before 10 minutes in please please please tell me as long as i pay mob ntr is avoidable i want her to myself lol

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
How much content? worth to play?
Yes it's worth playing. The trick is to learn where to go at different times of day. It's a little grind-ee but not too bad. Sometimes, like for example, you need to watch TV over and over to advance with the younger 18yo girl. To advance the story you sometimes have to make choices you may not think are good (like at the strip club) but are necessary to see the whole story. I choose to not to use NTR options (I mean, the male NTR) ... but that's just me.

This game/VN started a little rough but WillTylor has done a great job adding content and fixing bugs. The photo shoots (photoshopping) are pretty funny in my opinion. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: WillTylor

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
omg omg omg never saw this before 10 minutes in please please please tell me as long as i pay mob ntr is avoidable i want her to myself lol
It's avoidable but there's still other things you must avoid. There's this agent who comes and blackmails you so pay her off and then there's your classmate who you just say no to his proposition.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
So guys i didnt play previous update, bceuse dev said there is another one coming w far more content. Its here and since i am mostly interested in Jacky(mom), my question is, how much content w her and how far w can go?Thank you guys(and maybe girls too) and thank you dev.

Reactions: Sanguinaryknight
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

To activate the incest patch see images in this post

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes