mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
So, going through the game and looking at graphics and stuff and have some hopefully constructive criticism.

I wish Sydney and Lauren felt/looked a little more different for variety's sake. As it is I just think of them as Sis1 and Sis2. I'm assuming the Dev does have a separate personality in mind but it feels a little too subtle. I think there needs to be more. (and perhaps we will get that with Sydney working at the club)

Another thing is the Mom. I like her a lot more conceptually (teacher, reserved with a wild past, ect.) than I do visually (those bags under her eyes have to go. Her eyes are a bit TOO big, and her cheekbones feel a little too severe.) The body is perfect though. Maybe a little too perfect because her face shows some miles her body doesn't. I'd ratchet down the age on her face and maybe give her a little more belly. Not too much more. Just enough to show that shes a little older than a taut 18 year old.

Diz(?) the FBI agent looks fugly as hell though. Her chin is way too pointed and she looks like a christmas elf. I just click through any scene with her because it just doesnt interest me. I think a change to appearance would change that.

A change of appearance with the Mom would be too daunting to retroactively fix older scenes. Perhaps she at some point gets some cosmetic work done to explain the changes...or maybe just fudge it by saying she wears different make-up or something.

And I kind of think the MC is a little too child-like. Even an older teen would have a more developed body structure...but I don't care about that as much. I mean who looks at the MC? At least he doesnt look like a shaved monkey (lookin at you Flirty Family ;) )

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this game and even if none of the ideas I've mentioned go into effect I think it's a pretty good beginning.

Last edited:

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
Where is andrid versuon
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.05b - Updated (25.03.2020)

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

Download

- Updated to v0.05b
- Updated to Xmas version
- Updated to v0.04e
- Bugfix (Check this post)
- Updated to v0.04d
- Updated to v0.04c
- Updated to v0.04b
- Phone interface improvements

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Here

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
hi guys how can i increase sidney's submission?
PUSH!

I would really like to know aswell, Im at her Photoshooting with 2 submission but need 3 more, only thing I can do with her is jogging in the morning and it always ends the same way without progression. How do I get her to 5 Submission?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Ok, I think I found a way to get stuck with Sydney. If you trigger a masturbation scene for her after you have started her photo shoot arc, but before she has hit 5 submission, you can't advance the shoot because there's no way to increase her libido high enough for even the first option on the list during the shoot. Jogging with her doesn't gain libido, just respect +1, and the MC refuses to wake her at night so nothing gained there either.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If you
Ok, I think I found a way to get stuck with Sydney. If you trigger a masturbation scene for her after you have started her photo shoot arc, but before she has hit 5 submission, you can't advance the shoot because there's no way to increase her libido high enough for even the first option on the list during the shoot. Jogging with her doesn't gain libido, just respect +1, and the MC refuses to wake her at night so nothing gained there either.
if you read the dialogue before the photo shoots, it clearly warns you not to push the girls too hard. You can see the girls stats, and the requirements for each option, so it should be easy to know when to back off. If you choose the end photo shoot option, you will gain several libido points with the girl your shooting. Increase her libido to the point where you can choose the options, and you’ll start to build her submission too.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
If you

if you read the dialogue before the photo shoots, it clearly warns you not to push the girls too hard. You can see the girls stats, and the requirements for each option, so it should be easy to know when to back off. If you choose the end photo shoot option, you will gain several libido points with the girl your shooting. Increase her libido to the point where you can choose the options, and you’ll start to build her submission too.
Ahhh I hadn't realized ending the session gave libido. I knew how to build the submission just couldn't find a way to get the libido high enough to pick any options. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: WillTylor

mdhein68

Mar 24, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to activate the console on this game? I have already edited my console.rpy to True console config AND saved it, but no matter what I push in game no console appears. Im not sure what a back tick key is, but I hit every key on my keyboard and no console. is there any way to CHANGE the default console key? PLEASE HELP

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This game has so amazing music,can someone give me song name? Shazam cant find the song.
When you first start the game, the introductory page has the song names, artists, and licensing information. Hope that helps!
I have already edited my console.rpy to True console config AND saved it, but no matter what I push in game no console appears.
The game comes with the console already enabled. Maybe enabling it twice has created some kind of redundancy that has disabled it. Make sure you are trying to open it with “Shift + o” and not “Shift + 0”. Also, if you install the cheat mod, you should have no need of the console. Good luck!

mdhein68

Mar 24, 2020
When you first start the game, the introductory page has the song names, artists, and licensing information. Hope that helps!

The game comes with the console already enabled. Maybe enabling it twice has created some kind of redundancy that has disabled it. Make sure you are trying to open it with “Shift + o” and not “Shift + 0”. Also, if you install the cheat mod, you should have no need of the console. Good luck!
oK..THANKS Will...as for the cheat mod..I cant find one for the LATEST version of the game...im not even sure the incest patch is working correctly. The ONLY thing I can do is to make the light green on my phone...but nothing happened when I started a fresh game. The cheat mod for the money and stuff , the only one i can find is for version .01 and I am running the .05 version..so cant find a cheat mod for it. But thanks about the console. Maybe I should make it FALSE again and try? it was saying that the key to open the console was a backtick or something...but nothing on my keyboard worked. I think I tried shift+o also..but nothing...I hope I dont have to delete and reinstall.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
oK..THANKS Will...as for the cheat mod..I cant find one for the LATEST version of the game...im not even sure the incest patch is working correctly. The ONLY thing I can do is to make the light green on my phone...but nothing happened when I started a fresh game. The cheat mod for the money and stuff , the only one i can find is for version .01 and I am running the .05 version..so cant find a cheat mod for it. But thanks about the console. Maybe I should make it FALSE again and try? it was saying that the key to open the console was a backtick or something...but nothing on my keyboard worked. I think I tried shift+o also..but nothing...I hope I dont have to delete and reinstall.
The mod’s version isn’t named on purpose to try and make it more difficult for the non-supporters to use it. When you use the wrong version of the mod with your game, the mod file actually deletes itself. (a pretty cool use of programming by D.S.-Sama). For our supporters, it’s very clear since you download them from the same post. I’m not even sure which version of the mod is downloadable on the OP of this thread.

mdhein68

Mar 24, 2020
The mod’s version isn’t named on purpose to try and make it more difficult for the non-supporters to use it. When you use the wrong version of the mod with your game, the mod file actually deletes itself. (a pretty cool use of programming by D.S.-Sama). For our supporters, it’s very clear since you download them from the same post. I’m not even sure which version of the mod is downloadable on the OP of this thread.
Ok..thanks again. And btw...I DID finally get the console to come up. Not sure what I did wrong the first time..but its all good now. Great game so far btw.... I think Im missing ALOT of content though...ill just keep playing and find out :) Thanks Will

Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes