dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can only think of a couple scenarios that are somewhat realistic where there could be actual bestiality, and they're pretty dark, so I'm not sure if I'm willing to go there.
what was your plans "if" you added real bestiality?

i can see for sydney, she gets along with a dog she see's at the park. you can make it go both ways. she gets taken advantage of by the dog or she builds a relationship and becomes curious.

can't think of one for the little sister.

for mom, i could only think that she was forced to put on a show with the dog at the strip club.

if they are tied to NTR paths, then i think being dark could have some leeway. since those that don't want to see it won't be going that path anyways.

Reactions: Dyhart

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The main bug was more than just code, and the instructions to the players to fix the bug would have been much more complicated than Making a new build. Sorry it’s not just s small bugfix file. I did try though.
You're thinking about .rpa files, I think. Most users will know how to use Unren to extract the renpy archives. Once the files are extracted, replacing the ones that have changed is not such a big deal. What is the combined size of ALL the files that have changed since the last build?

The bulk of any build is in the media - the images and videos. I don't think anything is changed there (maybe a few missing images?). ALL the other files put together don't take much space. You could ask the players to back up these two folders from the old build, install the bugfix build, then move these backed up folders into the game folder.

Another way: Most extractors have no problem overwriting existing files with the same name. A bugfix patch that contains all the script files can be made which, when extracted into the same folder, can overwrite all the old files.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
what was your plans "if" you added real bestiality?

i can see for sydney, she gets along with a dog she see's at the park. you can make it go both ways. she gets taken advantage of by the dog or she builds a relationship and becomes curious.

can't think of one for the little sister.

for mom, i could only think that she was forced to put on a show with the dog at the strip club.

if they are tied to NTR paths, then i think being dark could have some leeway. since those that don't want to see it won't be going that path anyways.

That could definitely work for sydney....especially if she happens to stumble upon the pics Ryan made during the photoshoot. It might make her wonder what it's like.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
I can only think of a couple scenarios that are somewhat realistic where there could be actual bestiality, and they're pretty dark, so I'm not sure if I'm willing to go there.
Thank fucking god. Im ok with any kinks involving of age human beings, space aliens, or eldritch abominations but I draw the line at real animals. Truthfully the cosplay made me cringe a little and I assumed it wasn't supposed to be sexy. Total boner killer for me...unless its like anthropomorphic or something.

I'd humbly request that if the game includes content like that it would be handled in the same way the NTR content has been handled so it can its own path and can be avoided or chosen. Then everyone is happy.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thank fucking god. Im ok with any kinks involving of age human beings, space aliens, or eldritch abominations but I draw the line at real animals. Truthfully the cosplay made me cringe a little and I assumed it wasn't supposed to be sexy. Total boner killer for me...unless its like anthropomorphic or something.

I'd humbly request that if the game includes content like that it would be handled in the same way the NTR content has been handled so it can its own path and can be avoided or chosen. Then everyone is happy.
That's a good suggestion. In fact I may go back and make the photo-shoots so that you can avoid those scenes if you so desire.

glassghost

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 576091

Overview:
Tony owes a huge amount of money to the Mafia, but when he ends up in prison, the responsibility of the debt falls to his only son, the mc, Ryan. Help Ryan develop his relationship with his mother and two sisters. With his father gone, there is nothing stopping the development of his Oedipal complex. And don't forget the weekly payments to the mafia, because if they don't receive their money, they will still take what they are owed in other ways.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-23
Release Date: 2020-03-22
Developer: WillTylor - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05b Supporter
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: Fan Signatures -
Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker - Gallery Fixer - Spanish Translation - Patreon Extra

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 498628 View attachment 498629 View attachment 498639 View attachment 498633 View attachment 498634 View attachment 498636 View attachment 498642
View attachment 498637 View attachment 498638 View attachment 498635 View attachment 498630 View attachment 498643
Where is andrid versuon

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
so how do I get to see Sydney in Laurens room if I've already had her placed in the MC room? Thats the only event that I missed and I'm assuming that I lost the chance to unlock that.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
beacuse i am stuck its say go to diner but sidney there then not and again some bug or something can you help me with save or bug fix ?
I'm not sure I remember the part you're talking about. Here's my save. It may not be the way you'd like to play it though.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes