WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
WillTylor is there a game update patch 5a to 5b or is it a complete download again?
It’s a complete download. I tried to make just a patch, but the bugfix was more than just code, so I couldn’t figure out how to patch it right without making a whole new build. This is just a bugfixed version, so there is no new content. I’m actually surprised that it got another round through the latest games and updates, but I’m not complaining. Hopefully more people will see the game this time through.

LongSilver

Jul 4, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

To activate the incest patch see images in this post

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Lisa, pls pls upd

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
any ntr path this update?
A little bit and all with Sidney. Some lite NTR in the park and she starts working at the strip club. Depending on your choices you can have get try to get information from one of the girls at the club or from Joey. I think you can guess where that option will lead.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
Does anyone knows the assets used for this game? I made a search but I could not find any post about it.
Thanks!!

Reactions: D Dog
D

Deleted member 740319

stuck on oedipus task, nothing appears at school, and the only time i can see Jackie are in the bathroom, breakfast, and swipping the floor, any help?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes